Chapter 5

Anthos Portokalias

The bunch of armored kids was back at the same venue where they had been previously. As usual, the flower elf sat in her house and watched over them from a distance. She was about to tend to her own tasks when she heard a human voice coming from her garden. Curious to see who that might be, she hid behind the wall and saw the girl.

 

“Hey look! These are some odd-looking flowers. I wonder what they might be useful for.” The curious squire crouched down on her knees as she tried to poke the flowers.

 

“Wait, don’t touch them!” The elf shouted to get the girl’s attention before it’s too late. Luckily, she heard it.

 

“Oh sorry. You must be the one who grew them. I just want to touch them though, they look pretty.” The oblivious squire smiled at the elf before realizing the target of her attention was standing in front of her. Her smile quickly disappeared when she saw the elf. As absurd as it may sound, one look at the elf is enough to cure all her problems in her life.

 

“Hey, you okay there? You’re kinda spacing out a little.” The elf approached the squire carefully, not wanting to scare the other girl.

 

“Ah, I’m just too captivated by your beauty…” The squire didn’t know why she was feeling nervous all of a sudden in front of this rather attractive being, but she knows it’s something she doesn’t mind having. It’s been a while since she relished in this sensation. Sure, she might have previous male crushes, but none of them felt quite as real as this one. At the back of her mind, only one phrase came out of the squire’s mind. “I’m so curious about you.” The squire wanted to speak more, but somehow she was too exhausted and ended up fainting a second later.