Chapter 1

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huddle closer everyone!" The guy holding Hyukjae's phone smiled.

Donghae, Hyukjae, their parents, as well as Heechul, Yesung and Siwon all squeeze together. The photo gets taken and the guy hands them back the phone while all of them thank him. Hyukjae opens up the picture and grins, seeing how well the shot came out.

It's University graduation day for both Hyukjae and Donghae. Their parents as well as close friends have come to watch the ceremony and congratulate them. In the photo, they all stand closely while the background shows the beautifully decorated stage.

"We could print this and put it up on our wall." Donghae peeked over Hyukjae's shoulder.

The latter hums in agreement, "Yeah, that'll be really nice!"

Donghae's mum comes over and gives them a big hug. "Congratulations again on completing University, boys. I'm so proud of you both."

She pinches Hyukjae's cheek lovingly, "I'm so glad that you're my son's boyfriend. Take care of him for me."

"Mum, you're embarrassing.." Donghae whines and pouts.

Someone laughs at the side and they turn to see a wide smile on Heechul's face. "My younger brothers have finally grown up! Or maybe not.. Since Donghae still looks like a baby." He places his palms on the latter's face, only to squish it roughly.

Donghae quickly squirms away and rubs his reddened cheeks, sending a glare towards the rest who are either laughing or cooing.

"Aww.. Come here baby." Hyukjae wraps his arms around Donghae's waist and starts kissing his face. Instead of cooling him down, Hyukjae only succeeds in making the other blush a deep crimson.

Hyukjae's dad clears his throat, "Boys, please don't forget I have the keys to your apartment."

"Oh! Right, I almost forgot." Hyukjae stretches out his palm as they get placed on it. "Thanks dad!" He smiles.

"Take care, alright? If you need anything, feel free to give me or your mum a ring."

"Sure, dad. Thanks again."

The little gathering finishes up in a blink of an eye and eventually Donghae and Hyukjae arrive at their new apartment in Hongdae. Both had decided on the place due to the low rent. It isn't too big but neither had much anyways as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter