Chapter 2

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finding a job was difficult but both managed to land one in the end. The pay isn't too great, however they could manage. After all, both of them didn't care too much about money.

"How was work today?" Hyukjae asked as he placed a bowl of fried rice in front of Donghae before taking his own seat.

"It was okay. The people are nice and friendly." The latter smiles. "In fact, the boss wants to treat us to a meal sometime."

"Oh? When would that be?" Hyukjae takes a mouthful of rice.

Donghae shrugs, "Not sure. He didn't say when but I'll let you know, Hyuk." The other hums in reply. "How about you?"

"It was okay too. I mean they seem nice but people are stressing over a recent project."

"So I guess you're busy?"

"Not really. They didn't allow me to partake in it since I'm new."

"I'm sure they'll give you something to work on soon, considering your skills."

"I hope so.. It's good experience."

"They will, I'm sure of it." Donghae smiles, making creases form at the corners of his eyes. "Anyways.. I overheard a colleague talking about this movie today.."

For the rest of dinner, their discussion revolves around films and ends with a planned movie date during the upcoming weekend.

Time flies by and both find themselves sitting in a darkened theatre, eyes glued to the wide screen while they help themselves to the large serving of popcorn. Once in a while they would exchange commentary and their hands would find each other.

After coming out of the theatre, both couldn't stop talking about Infinity War. Donghae however emphasized that he did not like his favourite superhero having a heart ache with Spiderman disappearance. Their conversation even continued all the way home until Donghae started yawning.

"Tired?"

"Just a little."

They started taking off their clothes for a nice shower together. The water sprays along their skin and they sigh in relaxation.

Hyukjae wraps his arms around Donghae's neck, "This is so nice."

The latter hums in response before his own limbs encircle the other's thin waist. He grins and leans in to give a quick peck, "I love you."

Donghae chuckles as Hyukjae leaves butterfly kisses starting from his forehead, along his nose and ending on his lips. "I love you even more."

Both take their time to bathe, helping one another to wash with the sponge. After drying themselves, they lay huddled close in bed. A warm smile plastered on their faces and Hyukjae can't help but bring a hand up to caress Donghae's cheek. The latter closes his eyes and snuggles closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter