Chapter 7

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Usually Hyukjae is the first to wake up but this time Donghae lays wide awake beside the older, smiling softly while observing his features. He watches Hyukjae's even breathing and feels the warm breath that comes through slightly parted lips as he lies close. His eyes trace over the other's face, from his soft bed hair to his eyes and to his cheeks and pouty lips. Donghae can't help but lift a hand to Hyukjae's hair. He loves how the dark strands pass between his fingers, feeling all soft.

Donghae plays with Hyukjae's hair, untangling some knots along the way. He then glances at the lips that just smacked themselves together and grins. Hyukjae shifts a little closer to him and he welcomes the warmth. Bringing the same hand to the other's lips, Donghae then lightly traces them, feeling it slightly quiver under his touch. "So adorable." Donghae thinks. Unable to help himself, he leans in to capture the full lips in a soft loving kiss.

The latter stirs but doesn't wake. Donghae suppresses a chuckle and decides to get up and make breakfast.

He's just done putting the eggs on the plates when he hears shuffling of feet. Hyukjae appears with his hair sticking all over the place and yawns loudly, "Oh? You've made breakfast."

Donghae laughs, "Yeah. Good morning sweetheart."

Hyukjae merely yawns again as he takes a sit at the table, "Morning babe."

They both start munching away on their food and planning out their day. It's the day of the cafe date and they decide to head out cycling before going to a cozy cafe for some good coffee. Surprisingly, Donghae no longer wishes to go to the arcade but wants to just walk around on the streets, mentioning that he had found some nice places with pretty wall murals and all.

It's already early Autumn and they throw on sweaters to keep themselves warm. As they stroll through the park, they reach the bicycle rental store and chose blue coloured bikes with brown seats. They quickly hop on and start to ride side by side on the path, their surroundings bathed in green with hints of yellow and light orange here and there. Both just enjoy the cool breeze brushing past them and the sounds of nature. They talk every once in a while and laugh at random jokes.

Eventually, time's up and both return the bicycles. They then start to head to the cafe near Konkuk University. Entering Mouse Rabbit cafe, they realise it's abuzz with people, mainly students but a couple of working adults are sitting around too. They quickly order their drinks and cakes to snack on and make their way upstairs to sit next to the large windows.

Hyukjae then whips out his phone to take a photo of his cafe latte and Donghae gets up to take a photo of the same drink.

"What are you doing?" Hyukjae raises an eyebrow at him.

"I'm taking a photo of your drink."

"Take yours!"

"Why? I'm taking this at a different angle. See? It's nice!"

Hyukjae sighs and shakes his head. He wonders why is he even putting up with Donghae's weird antics. The latter goes back to his seat and Hyukjae sighs again before changing the camera to selfie mode. He raises the device to a good angle and is ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter