WEDDING

Would you be my Honey? [YIXING X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sudden trip to London was not on my schedule but anyhow that happened. From this point, I don't think I will be having enough time to think about my hobbies and preferences in life. Speaking of that I feel terrible that it's going to a month since I contacted Suho.

I owe them a huge part of my life. He took me in when I was being reckless and ran away from home. A faint smile crept my lips thinking of how reckless and fearless I was when I decided to run away from home because my father did not let me enrol in the dance classes.

If I could have stayed back and fought with him, I will be holding a degree in dance from any reputed institution and would not have met Suho and the gang. When I have my raw dance classes and a group of best friends, I don't have my father beside me. Life is a giant ball of surprises.

Landing in China I feel so relaxed and calm. Finally, I am back home.

Climbing in the back of the car I called out, "My house,"

"But madam asked me to take you to her house." replied the driver.

Why? Did something come up? "Okay. Take me there."

 

"How was the business trip?"

"Good. It's all new to me. I expected you to accompany me initially but you just left me on my own just like that!!!" I am not lying. I really expected my mom to be there with me to teach me how to talk with all those money sharks.

"I can't spoon feed you everything XinXin you have to make decisions for yourself, your company and everything in the future."

"But mom that's a bit fast to leave me on my own in this cruel world," I added a pout and deliberately made it sound whiny.

She laughed and that probably one of my favourite sounds that I missed for a long time.

"XinXin why don't you go to your room and get some sleep? You must be tired."

"I am... but I'll go back to my home to check a few things."

"I'll take care of everything there. Can't I manage something for my son? In his behalf." The whole world knows that I cannot speak another word when my mom insists that I should not go and meet Feng. Fine.

It's true that I am tired.

 

I woke up and found I slept for almost seven hours. Damn! I hurried back down and learnt that mom has been to some important meeting. I changed and went back home.

Feng was sitting in one of the stools and talking with Lyn. They seem to have a deep conversation. Should I interrupt? It's too late. Lyn noticed me and her body language alerted Feng too.

One of the most awkward situations in my entire life is this. Both of them are looking at me like... I don't even know how to put the feeling in words but they are expecting me to explain something but I don't know what I should explain.

On that note let me tell you something when girls are mad, they just stare at us. Bore us with their intense gaze but will never say a single word. And now starts the mystery hunt, you have to go back in three months and analyse all your actions and find out where you went wrong. Oh, t!!

I am already practising how I should be greeting them!

'Hey ladies' FAIL

'Whatsup folks' FAIL

'Did someone smell a bad gas?' UTTER FAILURE

'Did I do something? Forgive me and tell me where I went wrong.' SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD. But this won't work.

Thanking the heavens... Lyn spoke first. "Xin, why are you here?" Time to know that is serious.

Lyn stood almost blocking my way to Feng. "I came here to see..." See what? "... things are going."

"Everything is fine. You can go back."

"Why? Let me in."

"No. Did you not know you can't see the bride before the marriage."

"That's bull."

"For you. But that's how everything works for the rest of the world."

"Lyn, listen to me."

"What do you want to talk with her? Tell me I'll convey, or just leave her a message. She's having the mobile in her hand. Always."

What did I want to tell? There's nothing. After talking with Lyn, I realised I don't even have a valid point to prove my actions.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter