008 GIRLFRIEND

Would you be my Honey? [YIXING X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feng

The thing I hate the most is making a public appearance deliberately to get caught in a paparazzi camera. It's a mandatory event which I can't skip. Not only that, but I also have to behave as Yixing's perfect girlfriend, fiancé, soon-to-be-wife - whatever. I hate public appearances. Period.

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head. Luckily, I saw a note with medicine waiting for me at my nightstand. Lyn was right, Yixing is there with me on the same boat and I should make things easier for him.

I'm sure Lyn is playing the cupid between us but at the same time, she isn't wrong. I'd rather say she's one intelligent woman who knows how to survive life in a big-money household.

It was a fundraising gala event, more like come-lets-gossip types. As soon as I entered, I knew what was coming. Rich, money, lust and toxin is in the air. Few heads turn as we walk in.

Few members came across and introduced themselves to Yixing. He's better off without me. I am a mere pawn in his chessboard to achieve what he wants. His position as a CEO in his father's company. Correction, his company.

"Why don't you take some champagne? This pink sparkling...." I cut off Mr IDK his name before he starts filling me with the information about his exclusive champagne collection. "I'd like some water, please," I told the waiter.

The small circle cracked up in a filthy rich laugh. "Seems like your fiance can't hold her alcohol well."

Yixing's grip on my lower back stopped me from biting that old man's head right off. "She only drinks with me." He placed a light kiss on my hair after pulling me close. I almost dropped my clutch. This man should give some caution before flirting. She's smooth as . Damn.

All those 'awe's and other wild sounds were distinct. I'm afraid I'll leave without my heart from this relationship.

Another thirty minutes we spend roaming from here to there and there to here. My legs almost started begging me.

"Feeling tired already?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well, you don't have to wear heels."

He laughed and that vibrated in my body, "That's true. We can head out to the park downstairs or the balcony if they have seats."

"Balcony."

He picked a champagne glass for himself. "I want one too."

"You can't."

"Who are you to say that?"

"Last time I checked; I am your fiancé."

"I'm getting one. See." I did that sign pointing my eyes and back at him.

When I turned to look for a waiter, he slid his hands down my waist and lifted me like I weigh nothing. Feet off the ground he started walking with my back plastered to his body. "Leave me down." I struggled but he gripped me stronger. I held on to his arms placed on my tummy.

He let me go when we reached the balcony which was nearly five steps from the hall. I adjusted my dress and hair. His act went almost unnoticed as we were already a few steps away from the balcony.

"I can't believe you did that!"

"Did what?" He sipped his champagne.

"What you did right now. Lifting me like...."

"Like what?"

"Stop asking me that."

"Stop asking you what?"

"Yixing"

He raised his eyebrows and extended the glass. I grabbed it and gulped down the contents in one go. The liquid burned my throat making me squinting my eyes.

He leaned with his elbows resting on the balcony wall and crossed his legs at ankles.

"We have to walk out this room later, don't get drunk."

"You know what..." I wanted to scream at him for being so tough to get. If this was real, only if this relationship was something like permanent, I would have fought the world for him. But now, I owe nothing, he owes nothing, we both are stuck, seeking an exit.

I turned and took my seat on the stone bench. On that note, who the hell is the designer of this house?

Killing the silence, I asked him how I behaved last night. I saw his jaw clench. He got tensed, angry or both.

"You did not do anything stupid." He replied.

"I did not ask if I did anything stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter