005 WRONG FEELS RIGHT

Would you be my Honey? [YIXING X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yixing

Right after I announced that I want her to move in with me, her eyes widened. Her small gestures tell me that she is not bound to take her father's sins on her head. But it's too late for her to turn back. Same for me.

As soon as Feng entered the mansion, she was checking out things around. I made sure the house was clean and get stuffed with food and girly stuff before she moves in. Not a long-lived relationship, but I made sure she has no shortcomings physically. None can save her from her heartbreak through. Mental trauma I mean.

Mom wanted me to ask her to move in with me because she thinks that this little girl might blow things up. She might. I don't understand this is just a small thing and this conflict has no solution other than this marriage drama. I wish there was another way to take over his company other than marrying his daughter.

Senior Meng doesn't seem to care when I asked his daughter to move in with me. Right at that moment, I realised everything. He is the bad guy with a white mask.  He has no want other than money. 

I stayed back until I checked two of her suitcases reach inside. Brooklyn is in charge of this place. I personally employed her to be here with Feng when she moves in here. 

I went inside and saw Feng taking the steps. "You have your room on the left. You will have Brooklyn to attend to you round the clock. If she's not around she'll make arrangements. 062 is the code which will connect you to her from your room."

"This isn't your house?" She asked me. 

"Yes and no" I replied. This is my house but I don't live here. My expression did the rest of my explanation and she turned at once. 

"I presume you won't be staying here. Have a safe drive back! Night." I kept staring the stairs until she disappeared. Sometimes she gives me royal vibes. A princess with a witty mouth. She's something else. But I will never forget what kind of a dangerous seed she is. Her innocence and puppy eyes will never make me forget what her father did to my father. The poison runs in her blood. 

I turned to take my leave, "Won't you stay with her for the dinner, Xing?" 

Brooklyn calls me by my name and she knows me since I was born. "No" I replied. 

"Why? Are you going to leave her to me? I might keep her for myself." 

"I don't know what you are talking about." 

"That girl you brought, is innocent. She's nothing like her dad."

"Appearances may be deceptive."

She laughed hysterically. "Go home, boy. I'll take care of that little girl."

"Thank you."

 

After I left Feng with Lyn, I went down to the local bar to have a drink. It was almost two hours drive from the city. I reached late at night there but I know Suho hyung will be awake. 

"Yixing, how are you boy?" he greeted me with a warm hug. The hug I missed, the brotherhood I craved for and yes, this is my second home. 

"Good. Where are others? Slept already?"

"Yes, they practised for the whole day and are sleeping like babies." No wonder they both are actually one.

We both caught up things over a beer. "I missed you hyung. I wish I can come back here and stay here forever."

"You have a huge company to take care of."

"Hyung, don't look at me differently." I stood up so that he has a better view of me. "...... and attending stock meetings. I'm tired of them." 

"I'm not seeing you differently. You'll always be that teenage guy I saved you from the cold that day"

We talked. 

We talked about a lot of things. 

And over a drink. 

Over many drinks. 

I'm terribly getting drunk today. Halfway down and I'm already into making some weird noise and doing weirder stuff.

"Hyung, tell me I am not a bad guy." I want to hear this badly. The whole thing is wrong but I want to feel right amidst all this mess. ".... tell me I am forced and I am not doing anything on my own."

I can't hear or process what Suho hyung is telling. But he was patting my shoulder.

"You know, Lyn? Brooklyn! I told you about her. My nanny. She told Feng is innocent." Feng is for sure innocent. I know. "But hyung no one is understanding that I want her father down. Not her. I... I am not even interested in playing with her hyung. Ho- how do I tell this to her?"

The room started turning until I hit somewhere hard. "Ah... my head! Get away from me." I started fighting something in the air.

I opened my eyes. Someone else is standing here looking at me.

"Baekwyun is dat vou? Wait... I ave sotthing to vell vou."

And that night I never said anything after that. 

 

Worst hangover ever. I woke up in my old bed. My room in the basement of the local bar. I slowly opened my eyes. Sehun was sitting at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter