002 OVERNIGHT PRINCESS

Would you be my Honey? [YIXING X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Feng

The tabloids are calling me overnight princess. To me, this is the worst nightmare of my life.

Sister Hu Wei took it all without another word, can I? I still remember her crying under her blankets after her blind dates. She settled down with a ing monster whom I would never forgive for hurting my sister bad. Brother-in-law is not bad; he isn't good either.

By default, my mind drifts to think about Yi Xing. "Yi... Xing." I read his name out loud. There are a few pictures of him on the internet. Very few, which is unusual.

I open each and every link that has his name. I got nothing more than his name, his family information and his father's death. No record on education, no tabloids, no rumours, nothing. This exact thing is making me more and more depressed about this man. I have a firm feeling that he is not a good man.

Sister Hu Wei's husband was just not romantic but I am afraid this Yixing will be more dangerous. Sister Wei mostly spends time on her own without her husband. All he cares is about his business and fame. He needs a wife for the public meeting not for him to cherish.

Who wants this stern man Yixing to be romantic? If I can sneak in to bring by BOB into my father's house, I can do that in Yixing's house also. Who cares?

My minds shift from thinking of reasons that I could reject him to automatically drawing plans if I ever marry him. The reasons I would put forth to be a rebel.

I am just checking the things I will put forward when I meet this man in person. This is the 21st century. He can't expect me to be his obedient wife. I will have some demands too.

He'll be here for dinner. And this particular thing is here for about a week but he never turns up. At this rate, I was half relieved that I will not get married anytime soon.

I contacted sister Wei and she has nothing to say to me. She just told me that I dare not to despise father or Yixing. She also told me that she saw Yixing the other day at a party. She told he looks magnificent in real. Unlike stern in the pictures. She also told me that his cheeks form a deep dimple when he forces a smile.

Brushing away my thoughts I reminded myself that I will think less of him. There is no possibility that I will end up with him as he has been dodging to visit us for a proper dinner.

"Marcus, I want you to check on someone. Yixing. Family Zhang. Check on his past relationships, drinking habits and whatever it is. I want something scandalous."

"Are you falling for him already, Feng?" Marcus's deep laugh vibrated through the handphone.

"No. Never. I just want a valid reason to reject this marriage proposal."

"You know him being a manwhore or a ing drunkard will not stop your dad from getting you two hitched."

Well, he has a point here. But what? What do I bring up in front of him so that he says Yixing is not the right man for me?

"Feng, are you there?"

"Yes, tell me. Oh.... hmm yea look on these things for now. I will look into something until then."

"Cool. Boss lady. I'll call you in the evening or in the morning probably."

Marcus is the last person I can think of. Because all the other private investigators will somehow let my father know that I am keeping a check on Yixing. Let's see how this goes. Yixing is suspiciously hideous. There is something about him.

I am not afraid of my father. He is a loving father. He wants both of his daughter to be proud and make a living for herself at the same time no one crosses his line. If he decided something will happen, he will make it happen. Just like the marriage now.

None of the things related to Yixing seems to interest me. I have only one goal in my mind now. How to get rid of this man from the game.

Later in the evening, I got to know that Yixing will be joining us for the dinner and his mother is not going to come along. All of a sudden when I almost had a thought that this marriage won't happen.

I was waiting for Marcus to call. This is the right moment for me. If I have the information I can make him explain in front of my father. Maybe then he will be less interested in Yixing. I am not sure if this plan will work out but at least I can try. As time tic by the plan started to sound childish to me.

Marcus is still unavailable. this guy. I believed him. I am dressed for the dinner, ah I am dressed to meet up my future husband.

Wake me up soon. This nightmare i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter