007 WEDDING SHOPPING

Would you be my Honey? [YIXING X OC]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing

Can’t women be a little bit faster in making up their mind? Shopping with mom is the hardest thing in the world. It's already time for the wedding shopping. This whole marriage thing is moving in a jet speed I swear.

I felt an unknown warmth when I heard her voice filling the room. Feng is thirty minutes late for her wedding dress fit. She is accompanied by her mother and a couple of bodyguards

Lady Meng insisted that I and Feng should be doing the wedding dress fitting in complete privacy. Even though I hate the idea of spending time with her bratty little daughter, it's always better than spending time with my mother.

Feng was still pissed off with the dinner thing happened a couple of days back. I can't help it. I was harsh on her. I knew and I can't do anything about it. As much as I am going through, she is too. We are in this together but we can’t comfort each other.

Not even five minutes after my mom left, I found a perfect suite for me. See, I told you shopping with my mom will always take decades but still, I won't find the thing I want.

I am checking myself in the mirror when Feng was almost done with the dress she picked. I hate to admit but just like it happens in movies the curtains moved in a slow-motion and Feng appeared behind the creamy curtains dressed in a white gown. Off-shoulder showing off her sharp collar bones and some enormous amount of skin. The dress is heavily embroidered still stuck to her body like a second skin.

I told that I hate to admit that it's like a movie but still I gulped down seeing her standing there. She's not a girl anymore. A whole matured woman ready to be taken raw is standing before me. The assistant asked her to give a slow tun around the view and the dress is so ing deep showing off her back. Whole back.

Her bare skin makes me wonder how she holds up everything. You know what I mean. Uh...! There must be some magic. I mean look at her, she's curvy enough.

Snapping out of the haze I struggled to find my voice. "Sir, she will have a thick veil from her crown so that you don't have to worry about the back of the dress." says the assistant followed by her smile. She got me getting drunk on Feng. This can't happen again.

Did I say anything aloud?

She continued talking, "... Anyhow it's always allowed for a woman to look y enough on her own wedding."

Her words were falling off like a river which no longer reached my ears. I stepped forward and helped Feng to step out of the little circular stage she is standing in. We walked towards a mirror and the image is one thing I wanted to capture and save. I don't see a couple's thing in us but we look perfect. We can try our luck in playing the leads in a show.

Feng's gaze found mine in the mirror and my hard-hidden smile. I couldn't restrain after seeing her face, I broke out laughing...... "I am sorry. You look really pretty in this dress. Unlike the things you usually wear."

To my surprise, she breaks out laughing too. "You look like a boy wrapped in the clothes of a man."

"Can't help it. I am still a boy trying to fill in the place of a man."

It's the first time we have been talking like grown adults. Her voice no more bleeds sarcasm, neither do I play hard to get.

"I like this dress." She's acting like I don't exist beside her. She called for the assistant and asked if she could get more clothes to cover her exposed skin. Withdrawing myself from the place I found a seat on the sofa.

Taking out my phone I clicked dew clips of her.

Feng holding her gown by the side and looking at her back look in the mirror. /snap/

Hands leisurely placed on her waist, a laid-back look. /snap/

Holding a handful of the gown in her left hand she bent down to free the netted material which was caught in her heels. /snap/

Feng disappeared into the curtains to try another dress which caught her eye. I am looking at the photos I just clicked.

The dress she tried this time was a collared one leaving no space for her to wear a small necklace even. Full sleeved with white stones shining loosely placed. The assistant looked at me. There was a disappointment in her eyes.

"I like this," announced Feng turning to face me. I slipped my phone into the pockets and went over to stand beside her.

"Hmm?" She looked at me.

She looks elegant. Pretty. Royal. Better for me, my heart and my hormones.

"Perfect," I said even though I am least interested in this dress.

"Would you like to grab a coffee?"

"Like a coffee date?" she asked.

Sounds good.

"Nah, like a normal one."

"You hate me." she laughed throwing her head back.

"I don't. What makes you think I do?"

"You just do. You don't admit it." She shut the car with a thud.

Making myself comfortable in the driving seat I asked her, "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You don't hate me?"

There was a bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter