Chapter 7

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie! I will not do that!" Yena said while blushing.

It was almost midnight in New York, and Yena is asking permission to spend the night in JB's room.

Eunbi said over the phone, "Even though... You just admitted that you like him. Who knows what will happen?"

JB was cooking in his mini kitchen while Yena was sitting down on a chair in the dining area. JB then went to Yena (Yena was talking to Eunbi via video call) and said, "Eunbi-sshi, you can set up a camera if you like. We'll not do anything stupid. As a sunbae, I promise you that."

Eunbi thought for a while and said, "As a sunbae, sunbaenim?"

JB nodded and said, "I just want to make it up this girl here."

Eunbi sighed and said, "I will be kind tonight. I'll ask room service if they can bring there Yena's clothes. Yena, see us at Central Park tomorrow."

Yena smiled and said, "Kamsahamnida, unnie! Saranghaeyo!!"

Yena ended the video chat and looked at JB. "Success, oppa!" Yena said.

JB chuckled and said, "Ja, let me finish cooking."

JB went back to the kitchen to find what he cooking, a fried egg, to be burned already.

"Ahh..." JB said sheepishly.

Yena followed JB and saw the burnt egg. Yena chuckled and said, "Just ramyun?"

 

JB and Yena were now watching a previous episode of Mafia Game in Prison while eating ramyun. 

"Time flies fast," Yena said as she slurped on her ramyun.

JB nodded, "Before I was just a sunbae, now I'm your boyfriend."

"Be truthful, oppa," Yena said. She continued, "How many have you dated before me?"

JB puts down his bowl, and pulla Yena by the waist. JB said, "I'll admit not my first crush... But my first love and my first girlfriend...That's you, Yena."

Yena blushed but said, "A handsome guy like oppa will not have a girlfriend before?"

JB sighed and pecked a kiss on Yena's lips. Yena looked flustered and said, "Oppa~ Don't think you can get away with kissing..."

"I think it's working though," JB said with a smile as he pecked another smack on Yena's lips.

Yena chuckled and said, "Ah molla~" 

After Yena said that, she herself went in closer and kissee JB. JB smiled inwardly and kissed back to Yena. Their arms were wrapping around each other...

Ring! Ring!

JB and Yena pulled away from each other, chuckling. "Who is disturbing?" JB said with a little sarcasm.

To their surprise, the call was to Yena's phone and it was from Seungkwan.

After fixing their position (they are now just sitting beside each other), Yena answered the call. Unexpected by the two, it was a video call and it was just Seungkwan on the screen.

"Oh," Seungkwan with a tone Yena and JB can't decipher. Seungkwan continued, "Hyung, can I talk to Yena alone?"

Yena looked to JB as if asking for permission. After a second of thought, JB nodded and said, "I'll just clean up and wash dishes, then."

Yena nodded and, as JB stood up, extended her arm. JB held Yena's hand tightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter