Chapter 6

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A now-nervous JB is inside the room of Yena and Minju in the hotel in New York.

"Jal moekgesseupnida!" The IZ*ONE members said loudly.

JB brought food for the members and they were now eating. Yena was about to take a bite of pizza when she saw JB, who was sitting beside Yena, fidgeting nervously.

Yena leaned to JB and asked, "Oppa, are you okay?"

JB looked at Yena, smiled, and nodded. However, Yena was not convinced.

"Ahh~" Yena said as she offered her slice of pizza to JB.

Unknown to Yena, the other IZ*ONE members were curiously looking at the two of them.

JB looked at Yena, smiled, and took a bite. Yena smiled widely and said, "Are you okay now?"

JB chuckled as he chewed and swallowed the pizza. JB mentioned, "I'm in front of your family. I'm nervous."

"But you're acting as if we're not here anyway," Eunbi said matter-of-factly.

Yena and JB both were surprised at Eunbi's comment. Yena, who was chewing, choked on her food.

"Yena!" JB called worriedly as he picked Yena's cola and ket her drink it.

What happened made some giggle. Chaeyeon then asked, "Sunbaenim, good thing you were allowed here." 

JB nodded and said, "Only until tomorrow afternoon, though."

Yena was about to say something when Sakura suddenly said, "What do you like about Yena?"

"Unnie!" Yena said, alarmed. 

JB cleared his throat (as Yena covered her ears) and said, "Yena... Yena is someone that I am very fond of. Even though we just talk through video chats, I can feel she really understands me in ways that my members, my other friends, and even my parents cannot. It's quite confusing for myself; I cannot pinpoint but her presence makes me feel... Me."

Everyone shouted, cheered and curled their fingers. Yena, even though she covered her ears, heard everything. She lightly pushed JB and hid behind JB's back in embarrassment. 

JB chuckled and said, "Why are you hiding? It's true."

Yena, still hiding behind JB, just moved her arms to hug JB by the waist. "Just... Don't. I feel shy," Yena said softly. 

JB chuckled and just placed his hands on top of Yena's (as Yena's arms were around JB). The IZ*ONE members saw this and squealed even more. "Unnie, look!" Wonyoung shouted as she saw the hands of Yena and JB.

Everyone yelled again; others were just hitting the floor or anything they see. After recovering, Eunbi then said, "Sunbaenim... I'm sorry, but wouldn't it be difficult?"

With that question, everyone went silent. Yena also went out of hiding from JB. The silence that followed was filled a little tension as everyone was waiting to answer. JB then said, "Just to clarify, Eunbi-sshi, Yena and I are... Well, not yet official. She has not said anything to me about what she feels actually."

"EH?!?!?!?!?!?!?" all IZ*ONE members said. 

"W--Why?" JB asked nervously. Yena is now hiding again behind JB, her arms still around JB's waist. 

 

JB was politely asked to be out as IZ*ONE (all of a sudden) will talk amongst themselves. JB (had no choice but) obliged and went out of the room. 

"Yena, call me when you're done," JB said.

Yena nodded and waved at JB, who was being pushed by Chaeyeon and Eunbi (as politely as possible) out of the room. Once JB was out, everyone's stares turned to Yena. 

"Wh--Why?" Yena asked nervously. 

Suddenly everyone went close to her. It was Minju who asked, "You were acting all that, but you have not told JB-sunbaenim anything?"

Yena scratched her head and said, "I'm... I'm afraid."

When no one responded and they just kept looking at her, Yena continued, "I have not been into any relationships before. I do not know what to do. Also, we're just rookie idols. I'm afraid of what might happen when word gets out, not only to us but more to him."

Hyewon commented, "You worry too much, Yena. But, do you like JB-sunbaenim?"

Yena was about to say something when Yujin commented, "Unnie, just yes or no."

 

JB was walking back and forth at the hall when his phone ting-ed. It was from the Got7 group chat.

Bambam: Hyung!! Send pictures of you and Yena in New York!! 

Mark: Please, at least this time I hope she will tell you what she feels...

Yugyeom: Why hyung?

Mark: So the leader will not be bothering me

JB: Since when did I bother you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter