Chapter 19

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IZ*ONE finished their schedule. It was almost 1 AM. Yena was sleepily typing on her phone.

Jaebummie-oppa<3: I know you are sleeping... But we just finished our schedule. Like how you update me every time you can, I will update you also

Nako was just surfing the internet when she saw a trending post.

"Oh? Yena-unnie! An article about you and Sakura-unnie are trending?" Nako said

Yena was about to go to Nako when everyone stopped walking.

"Why are you here, sunbaenim?" Eunbi said in a calm yet firm tone.

Yena looked and saw a familiar figure.

"Is Yena--" Seungkwan began but a glaring Yena went in front of Eunbi.

"How many times do we have to tell you, sunbaenim?! Do we have to call the cops?! You are now a stalker?!" Yena yelled to Seungkwan.

Seungkwan got a shock. "Yena..." Seungkwan said.

Yena frustratedly said, "Sunbaenim, what else do I need to do to show you that we cannot be more than friends?"

Seungkwan did not know what to say. Yena added, "What do you want to know? JB-oppa and I have been sleeping together, JUST THE TWO OF US, whenever we can."

Seungkwan's eyes went wide. Yena took the shot and said, "Something happened between us? Almost there. We're almost just a few... Steps closer than doing it. I love JB-oppa. The members are a witness to it. As much as I want to pursue my dreams of an idol, I love him. He is always supporting us, supporting me. We may not be physically together all the time but he will always do his best--"

"I can always be with you!" Seungkwan said, tears now started to flow from his eyes.

Yena got surprised. This... I'm sorry, sunbaenim, Yena said.

"I apologize, sunbaenim. I... I cannot be with you more than friends. More than a brother... I love JB-oppa too much already. And... I would not want you to give up on your dreams just because of me," Yena said.

Seungkwan started to go near Yena and said, "One chance, Yena please."

Yena looked away from Seungkwan and took s step back. "Please go, sunbaenim."

Seventeen's manager arrived and held on to Seungkwan, who was on the brink of a breakdown. Yena looked away.

Mianhe, sunbaenim. I really cannot give what you are asking, Yena said in her thoughts.

 

JB was wondering how come Yena was not messaging him. He was with the other Mafia casts, who were looking sad. They were just told that they will have their last shoot, with X1 as their last guests.

"That's unfair. We should be complete for the last episode at least," Boreum said with a sigh.

JB commented, "Anyway, I'm sorry, everyone. My schedule conflicts with the shoot."

Suddenly, all the phones of the Mafia members sounded. They were all shocked at the message in the group.

Seungkwan: Yena... Just one last chance...

JB stood up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter