Chapter 1

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And cut!" the director shouted.

"Good job everyone!" every cast shouted back.

It was another filming day in the variety show "Mafia Game in Prison". An upgraded mafia game broadcast, the show has been getting steady ratings. 

"Since Red Velvet joined us today, why don't we all go out for dinner?" Lee Soogeun, one of the main casts, invited. 

Everyone nodded. IZ*ONE's Yena, a permanent cast, was talking with Red Velvet's Joy and Seulgi. "Woah, that was very nice, Seulgi-sunbaenim!" Yena praised Seulgi, who was not suspected until the 5th elimination. 

Seulgi chuckled and said, "No; it was all Jaebum-nim's plan."

Yena looked at GOT7's JB, another permanent cast, and said, "As expected of oppa!"

JB just smiled then Seventeen's Seungkwan, another permanent cast, chimed, "Yena! Why did you betray me?!"

Yena was about to answer when JB said, "Ei, don't treat her like that."

"What did I do?" Seungkwan asked. 

"Aigoo, oppa you know it was just for the game!" Yena said with a smile as they were all leaving the set. 

 

They all decided to go to a nearby meat restaurant using the tv station's bus. Yena was sitting at the back. She was supposed to sit with the Red Velvet members but they ended up sitting with the actress Han Boreum, another cast. Yena was sitting with JB, Seungkwan, and Lee Sangyeob, another permanent cast. 

"Woah, Yena was killed today," Jung Hyundon, another permanent member," said. 

Yena pouted and said, "You were teasing me the entire shoot, sunbaenim!"

JB was looking at Yena; he does not recall the moment that he and Yena became close. All he knows is that he is fond of their show's maknae. 

"Was he? Aigoo, why are you like that hyung?" JB defended Yena.

Hyungdon made a funny face, and the three of them laughed. Yena then said, "Oppa, will you have another schedule after this?"

"Eh? Since when did you call JB-hyung, oppa?" Seungkwan asked suddenly.

Yena answered, "He said it's okay."

"You would still let her call you sunbae? After all our shoots? Tsk tsk," JB said in a teasing tone. 

"Wait, since when did you allow Yena? I always read our group chat and I never saw that conversation?" Sangyeob asked.

Kim Jongmin, another permanent cast, said, "Call me oppa, then!"

As everyone laughed and Yena was shaking her hand, Soogeun said, "JB, answer Sangyeob's question. I always read the group chat also."

JB, flustered, answered, "Well... Yena and... Uhm..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter