Chapter 5

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you dating?" Boreum asked directly

"Shh!!" Doyeon hushed Boreum as they were in a cafe with other people. Doyeon and Borum brought JB and Yena there for a small talk.

JB shook his head and said, "Not yet... Yena has to sort out things so..."

Boreum then commented, "So like you, JB, are courting Yena?"

JB nodded in response. Doyeon then said, "What did your members say?"

JB considered for a while before answering. While JB contemplating, Yena answered in a little sad tone, "They would not like it, for sure."

JB put his arms around Yena's shoulders and pulled her closer. JB commented, "Hey, once they know you, they will like you also."

Yena sighed and replied, "I hope so..."

Yena's phone ting-ed and she looked at the notification. "I have to go back now," Yena said.

 

JB and Yena were walking together back towards IZ*ONE's dorm. They were not holding hands anymore (as it was day already and people are already walking around) but they were walking very close to each other. 

"Yena," JB called. The two were just walking silently and Yena's head was hung low all the time.

"Hmm?" Yena said in a sad tone.

JB stopped walking and had Yena fave him. JB said, "Yena, did I make feel uncomfortable?"

Yena shook her head and answered, "No, oppa. I'm... I'm just worried about a lot of things... About us..."

JB took Yena's hand and said, "Do you trust oppa?"

Yena nodded and said, "If there is something I am sure about this, I trust you oppa. I trust that you will not hurt me, and you'll wait for me... You will wait for me, right?"

JB nodded and said, "I will."

Yena finally smiled and said, "That would be enough for now for me."

JB smiled as well and said, "Yes! Now you're smiling!"

Yena chuckled and said, "Why?"

"I like your smile," JB said honestly while smiling.

"Mwoyah," Yena answered shyly as she softly and playfully hit JB.

JB opened his arms for a hug. Yena obliged and hugged JB.

"Thank you," JB said.

"What for, oppa?" Yena asked.

JB hugged Yena tighter and said, "For not rejecting me. For accepting me for who I am. For not just treating me as JB of Got7 but as one of your big brother, Im Jaebum."

Yena hugged back tightly and said, "Why would I? You are one of those people who understand me as who I am and I am thankful for that, oppa."

 

"Really? Woah~" said Wonyoung and Yujin together.

Yena was telling the story of where she and JB started to get close to all IZ*ONE members as they were all on the bus going to the airport for KCON New York. 

"I was having a hard time back then because of the hectic schedules, right? I was just looking blankly at nowhere when he asked me, 'Are you okay?' and I said, 'Ne" but he did not buy it so for the rest of the shoot, he seemed to be like checking on me on how I was from time to time. After the shoot, since we all have a group chat, he got my number there and he started sending me text messages," Yena explained to her groupmates. 

Hitomi then as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter