Chapter 25

Mafia Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena was lying down on JB's chest. It was already night and JB was already asleep, but Yena was still wide awake. She was still surprised at what happened awhile ago.

 

---A few hours ago---

"Ne?" JB and Yena said together.

The couple was having a video call with JYP. He chuckled and said, "I said, you decide on how we are we going to handle this. JB is old enough now. You will have my full support."

Yena bowed and said, "Kamsahamnida, PD-nim!"

"Yena, do you have any idea how JB talks about you?" JYP commented. He continued, "I will be honest that I thought of denying your relationship. However, it's not my call to do that. But..."

Yena suddenly gulped at the 'but' of JYP. JYP continued, "But you have to be responsible. You are a rookie idol, Yena. You might be more or less a year old as an idol, but this is different. Will you be as confident as Jihyo?"

---End of flashback---

 

Yena sighed and looked at JB who was sleeping. Yena touched his face and said, "I do not want to ruin everything you worked so hard for..."

JB the mumbled, "Yena... No... I love... Why... Yena... Protect her..."

Yena let JB hug her tightly as she willed herself to sleep.

 

The following morning, JB woke up early. He felt that Yena was still sleeping so he released himself and let Yena hug a pillow instead. Once JB was up and out of bed, he took a very quick shower and ordered for room service breakfast. JB then took a seat while looking at Yena who was still lying down on the bed. 

JB sighed and said, "I will not sacrifice you, Yena. I will think of something. I need confirmation first from all members..."

"Ani," Yena said.

JB was surprised as Yena answered. Yena sat up and fixed her hair. She was about to say something when the doorbell rang. 

"That must be the food," JB said.

However, when JB opened, he was surprised.

"Hyung! Noona!" JB exclaimed as all Mafia members were right at the door.

Yena ran towards beside JB and saw that all the other Mafia members except Seungkwan were there. It took one second for Yena to sniff then pull JB for a hug and cry. Boreum and Doyeon engulfed the couple in a group hug, leading the other to do the same. 

 

JB and Yena ordered more food for the group to share (after Yena calmed down). Hyungdon then began the conversation, "I know both of you did not want us to go here and do this. But I said we have to. We should be together as one family."

Boreum agreed and said, "I only know that Yena can stay three days here, and this is her second day already. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter