Morning thoughts

It Started with a Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun woke up with a massive of a headache. Thoughts of regret flooded her mind but she knew exactly how much she was drinking last night. Forgetting her constant sadness had overpowered the thought of a hangover that would ensue in the morning. 

 

She kept her eyes closed for fear of the sunlight would be seeping through the window. She lay on her bed for awhile, awake, trying to remember the events of the past night. All she could recollect was taking one too many shots and fragments of her dancing with strangers. Yongsun couldn’t even remember how she had gotten all the way to her bed. Yongsun felt a sudden wave of gratitude for the younger girls. Yongsun knew she wasn’t easy to handle when drunk. She took a mental note to thank Wheein and Hyejin for taking care of her. They had even made sure she had changed out of her dress from last night and rested comfortably in sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. What would she do without them. 

 

The pounding in her head subsided barely but Yongsun realized she would have to open her eyes to find aspirin and water if she wanted to feel any better. Carefully she sat up and squinted, feeling around for the blanket before she threw it off. To her surprise, her room was still dark. Maybe it isn’t morning yet she thought. She checked her beside alarm clock. It was 8:41 am. She spotted a bottle of aspirin and a bottle of water. She finally noticed that the curtains had been drawn shut to avoid sunlight falling onto Yongsun’s face in the morning. That explained the darkness of her room. Yongsun was pleasantly surprised at the younger ones’ thoughtfulness. I should really treat them out to dinner she thought smiling. No one had really ever been this attentive to her needs. Besides her best friend of course. But no one would ever be like Byulyi of course. 

 

She slowly eased herself back into bed. She had another hour to kill before she had to get ready for her shift at work. As she relished the warmth of her bed, she reminisced of nights before. Byulyi would take care of her drunken mess. Never getting tired of her antics. Yongsun was kinda of a sappy drunk and she cried more easily. That usually resulted in embarrassing videos shot on Byulyi’s phone. She would see the videos in the morning though she pouted and would sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter