Stone

watch me burn across the sky

Hi...I'm sorry it took me long to come back, but I was stuck. this is a short update but it has fueled me up and you will get proper updates from now on. I promise you all. thank you for waiting.


When Jeonghan opened his eyes he was in his a small tent. He could feel his elements, not strong but still there. The urge floats through him reminding him that he was a mage and he posses the power to control the elements. But he was tried and weak.

He didn't know what time it was ?or how many days had it been past so he get up to check out. His body was aching so much from the movement but he endured, he had been through worse.
He wasn't bandaged meant he wasn't physically hurt, everything was internal. It wasn't that good but at least he had no scratch on his body. When he left his tent it was dawn, the sun was coming up slowly and the scene was beautiful.
He took his time to appreciate the view before walking along the trees walking inside the forest. His lens changed its color to green as the airs around him stirred, finally awakened. He missed this. He walked past the trees air slowly floating with him, making him feel its presence.
He reached the river and smiled at the water. His left eyes changed its color from green to blue and the water moved. being able to use his elements felt like home. He felt safe. The water floats around him as in it was happy to be back, to be at his command, he touched the water with his tip of finger and sighed. He felt happy.
They were midst of war and the best thing he have right now were his elements, something which would never betray him. Unlike his own blood who threw him in the war just for the sake of Yoon's... Wouldn't it be better if he had died with them?

When he get out of the bath, still bare he heard someone approaching, the air told him it was a friend and when he turned around his eyes met with Mingyu's.

"You are awake my lord." Jeonghan. Smiled at him, he was happy. He nod and walked towards Mingyu, the taller man was abut confused but Jeonghan held him in his arms hugging him tightly.

"Thank you Mingyu." he whispered.
Mingyu felt blood rushing towards his head, blushing he tried to changed to the subject not wanting Jeonghan to hear his rapid heart beats.

"You still haven't shown me your elements you know, you have two... Right?"
He said detaching Jeonghan from himself.
Jeonghan didn't said anything he just stared at Mingyu and then the fire mage realized that his eyes were colored. And not only they were colored but both eyes had different hue.


Green
And
Blue.

Mingyu watched in fascination as Jeonghan walked out of the river, the water follows covering their master. It was magical, Jeonghan wasn't even directing the water with his hands it just follows him.

Jeonghan wore his robes as water covered him and once he was done he waved his hand and the water floats back into the river. Jeonghan blue eyes changed into green and now his both eyes were of same color. The airs floats around them as Jeonghan motioned Mingyu to follow and they both walked.
Mingyu was still in Terrance, but he walked behind the man like he was under some spell. This was Yoon's power.

.....


"So what's the plan?"

"We need to find Yoon quickly, but we can't let out our identities as well."

"So? How we do all this."

"We can try another attempt to find the Yoon, and if we fail we will just run and go and find the Yoon stone."

"You do realize that Yoon stone would not work for us."

"Kt won't but we can still hide it so Yoon would come to us by himself because it's the only thing that gives him power and control fully."

"this approach is good."

.....


"we need to get the Yoon's stone." lord Choi said while Marie hummed in positive.

"I still don't know why are we helping Yoon, and why am I dragged into this?"

"You dragged yourself into this, don't blame us."

"I never wanted this stupid sign on myself."

"what's done is done, you can always walk away no one is forcing you. You will live just fine without your mate."
Lord Choi said, still not looking up to his son but the map that was spread in front of him.
Seungcheol heart clenched. All his life he wanted to impress his father, he actually got an opportunity but it wasn't something he wanted. Was working to save Yoon even worth it? All he wanted was to be praised and acknowledged by his father.
He sighed as he stood up and said.
"I'll think about it, but don't count me out, if something happen tell me."

"Sure." and the small almost invisible twitch on his father's lips made him realize that maybe it was worth it, he can always worry about mate thing later.


....


"what is Yoon's stone?" Jisoo asked Seokmin, it was third day of them walking. Seokmin showed no sign of them being tired so Jisoo didn't complained either .
Being a earth bender had its perk and they were getting enough to eat, water was also provided since they were walking alongside river

"You know all benders have their energy directed from their elements. If you take me away from earth I won't be able to survive, if I don't provide you water you will die in few days." Seokmin said, Jisoo nod in agreement. The earth bender continued.

"Yoon's have more than one element, and that's why they are more powerful since it's impossible to take both of their elements away from them. But even Yoon have their weakness. It was found a thousand prior. They found out that somehow if a Yoon is taken away from that rare gem their powers gets weakened. But again they won't die like us because their body can hold this much lack of energy. It will take at least a year for them to die. Anyway the stone is their source of power you can say, and it really rare so they are kept in the castle. I don't know where they are now, maybe under the ruins of castle. I wonder how lord Yoon is surviving. "
Seokmin finished his speech.
Jisoo looked at him in awe. He didn't realized how much knowledge does this man had. He also realized that how he never let Seokmin talk when they were back there, and how even though he like Seokmin as his friend he never thought Seokmin having same intellectual level as him. He was taught that earth benders don't usually bare any thoughts but he was proved wrong. He felt a sense of guilt washed over him, but he was glad that he followed this man.
And he swear to himself that he will follow the men till the end of this world.