Red flower

watch me burn across the sky

HI.....I am really thankful that you all are reading it. I feel so happy when i read comments, it makes me want to write more . So thank you for your interest i love you all.
Also because of writing this fic, my skills are improving and I am rally happy about it.

 

 

 

 

Seungcheol walked out of the tent, huffing in anger. Why his father didn't want him there, he was a grown man in his twenties, and had enough wisdom and talent to be a leader. At least they could let him in their conversation. He was walking past tents when he felt a tug in his arm, and then Sujong was surroundings her arms around his own hugging him.

"Where were you?" she asked pouting. Seungcheol's anger vanished when he saw her. He smiled at her pecking on her lips. They walked hand in hand.

"Marie came, so yeah she and father are having some talk."


"Why aren't you in there?"

"Well father didn't want me."

"Aren't you old enough?"

"I guess I am not at that age." no matter how angry he was at his father he won't let it other people to degrade his father's decisions, and would never disgrace his father in front of other people, not even his lover.


"I hate this, aren't you the son of the leader of this tribe, yet no one involve you in serious matter. Your father only send you in wars but never in meeting. Why don't he see you as capable person, you can lead the whole tribe." Sujong was really angry. Seungcheol smiled.

"Let's just not talk about it, okay. " he said.


They walked more, already leaving the residential area, they were now at the greens. The ground was covered in grass and flowers. It was peaceful so much like air tribe. Back home was all stones and ashes and wars. He never wanted to go back. The air here was perfect and it calm him down. He was glad that air tribe gave them land to live.


"So, you believe in soul mates." suddenly he asked Sujong, it wasn't even a question. They already knew the answer.

"yeah, they exist. Rather than being a miracle they are a curse, because of you actually follow the soul mate thing Seungcheol you and I would never be together and I wouldn't be here loving you." she smiled as she pushed her strand of hair behind her ear. There it was, the mark. The mark that only a few people were granted with when they were born. The person bearing the similar mark would be your destined one, and it was know that only your true mate could love you.


Yet Seungcheol didn't bear the red flower behind his ears, but he found himself falling in love with Sujong, so marks are unreal. They just exist in your body, this was there thoughts. But how foolish they were.

"Me too, I don't believe in them either." Seungcheol said, unconsciously  touching his belly where the three dots with a circle present reminding him that someone had the same thing on the same place in their bodies.  But at that moment he don't care at all as he filled his arms with Sujong.

 

 

 

......

 

 

 

Marie was walking in between the refugee camp. they were all scattered,leading their daily life. some were finally free from chains other were still being investigated. But she wasn't looking for them, as she knew he was there.


"Aren't there any more refugee?" she asked her brother.

"Not that I know of." he shrugged.

"But he is here,I can feel him."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Lord Yoon,"

"Are you out of your mind, they all are dead,"

"Just wait until I find you, I need to use my ways." she didn't answer her brother but mumble to herself. 

"Oh no don't use magic, not in front of people."


But Marie didn't listen as her eye colored change, it didn't take her a a few second before she was already walking towards the one particular tent.

"What's in there?" she asked.

"I don't know?" just then Mingyu came out of the tent. She looked at him and asked the question again.

"There is a refugee inside." Mingyu was a bit shocked and feared.


"Out of my way," she pushed Mingyu aside walking inside with her brother. Mingyu followed them. As soon as she saw the man in her eyes widened. She made eye contact with him and shiver went through her body.

'It was him.'

It took her a few seconds before she gained her senses and took out her sword swiftly, slashing it across the air straight on Mingyu's throat.

"Get out." she growled, the command in here voice made Mingyu frozen in his place. But he can't leave.

"I'm sorry but Han is only attached to me and I don't think he will feel comfortable with both of you here, at least let me stay stay." he knew his life was at stake but he can't let this vulnerable man be let alone with these two powerful mage.


"What?" she said in loud voice in authority.

Suddenly the chains changed and Marie looked at the prisoner, the long haired man shook his head, she hesitated but then pulled away her sword.

"If you do anything I'll make sure you don't have your head attached anymore."

"yes my lord." Mingyu bowed.


Then she dropped her sword and walked quickly towards the prisoner and kneeled in front of him, lowering her head.

"Lord Yoon," she said, Mingyu and the lord Choi froze in their places.


The clang of chains and Jeonghan put his hand in her shoulder. She looked up, her eyes changing colors, no one can hide their true self once they are touched by a Yoon.

"you are cursed my lord." Jeonghan nod.


"you can't use your power either?" her voice was shaking. "should I try to find a way to reverse the curse?"


'not now.' her eyes widened as she looked at Jeonghan. 'not now Marie, I'm not in a good shape and it's not the time fore to show up.'

"But your chains,..."

'Let them be'

"who cursed you?"

"my mother'


" I can... "


'no, just leave, and don't try to reveal too much'

" yes my lord. "


'good'


Jeonghan's voice echoed I'm her head. She bowed down again. She wanted to ask so much more but if her lord didn't want, than she won't do anything to disobey him. She slowly stood up, picked her sword and pointed at both males to follow her.

 

.....

 

 

It was late at night. The whole place was drowned in darkness,it was only moonlight that illuminated the ground. A shadow of a man walked through tents, searching for something until he was in front of the one which have refugee. With out any hesitation he walked inside, looked at all those clueless people who were in deep slumber.

He kneeled in front of a man who was sleeping. He used to be a servant at the castle, the male smiled as he slashed sleeping man's throat without flinching. The blood gushed out, the poor male didn't even made sound as his soul left the body. The killer dipped his hand in the blood that was pooling beside the dead man and started writing something in the sand. Once he was done he left,


"mission started." he breathed as he walked out of the tent.

the darkness nothing could be seen, the moon only illuminated the red flower behind the ear of killer, but it was for no one to be seen.

 

 


.....

 

 

 

 

 

 


'we need to hide him, the future of this world is dark and I can tell only he would be able to save the world.'