fallen angel

watch me burn across the sky

HI! I am trying to write this...i hope this works out. hope you all like it. 

 

 

 

 

"My Lord! your mother is here to see you." the servant bowed down as he informed his prince.
The man in white robe didn't even look up from his book and just nod at the man. And soon the door of room was opened, queen walked in with her three lady servants behind her.


" Jeonghan my child. " queen said as she stood beside the man in white. The young man didn't react to his mother. Queen stayed there, standing. It was humiliating in front of all servants but she had to bear it, for her child. she pointed at the servants to leave the room.


"Jeonghan,' she said again, she was still standing. Finally the young man looked at her, his long white lock loosely bind by a blue ribbon. His whole dress was white with blue hand work on it. It complemented with his pale skin and he looked ethereal as ever.


" Yes mother, what can I do for you?" he asked, voice as soft as always.

"Today is coronation ceremony of your brother."


"I know it dear mother, and I know that too that you want me to stay in my room, because i can not be seen by any mere man. I know all of this mother, you don't need to tell me this every time." even the though the voice was soft, it still send chills over his mother spine. But she wasn't here for this.


"No my child, I'm going to tell you that today you can come. You can come to ceremony and in front of all those people, today your father and I will announce to the world that we have you as our son."


Queen didn't know what she was expecting, she didn't expect his son who spend his entire 18 year of life hiding from people just because his parents told him to do, to be happy or cry with joy. But she didn't expect this.

Jeonghan never in his life lost his temper, he would stay cold but always soft. But today was different.

"Please tell me you are kidding,mother." but queen didn't say a thing and it confirm his belief.

"Are you kidding me, huh? I spent 18 years of my life hiding from people because of your believes. the whole kingdom thinks you have just one son, I have never met people, I have never seen anything outside this world. I have never did anything but to stay in this prison just because you and father wished it to be like this. And now you are telling me to go outside. Am I some play to you?  What are you going to do about all the precious time i wasted here. Have you even thought about me and my feelings....? "

Her mother just looked at the floor, but not a single expression of shame could be shown. Jeonghan sighed, what did he expect from these selfish people.

" I'll expect you at 6. I'll tell Seungkwan to you. "

His mother said once he was calmed down. Anger was evident from Jeonghan eyes but he just looked away from his mother.


"Yes mother." he said and the queen left.

 

 

.....

 

"The Yoon dynasty will fall today." the man in Black armor moved into his tent and sit on his chair. The other man wearing same outfit looked at him.

"Is it because we are having a new king?"


"No, because all tribes are united and are going to attack the castle." the old man said casually. The younger man face lit up with surprise and happiness.

"Then why are we not going? Should we take part in such great occasion. Finally the Yoon's will be gone and peace will be established."
The old man laughed.

"you are a fool to think like that. Yoon are the worst rulers I have seen, but they are the only one who can balance this world. Without them we are going to fall. You think this rebel would bring good but no, we are going to get worse. Worse then before."

The young man frowned.

"Why father why?"

"there is no time for questions, get your men, we are going to the main city, and no, we are not going to attack we will just bring refugees."

"But father,....."

"Do as I say, it's my command Seungcheol. There are poor servants in the castle we need to protect."
Seungcheol sighed, his father really didn't make any sense but he can't do anything about it.

He walked outside of the tent and saw his right hand man, Mingyu. The tall fire boy looked at his master ready to take any command.

" Mingyu, get the troop ready. We are leaving for the city."


The tall man looked confused but didn't question his master and left. after that Seungcheol walked towards a certain tent, at least he had time to say good bye this time.
Sujeong was surprised to see him.


"when are you going to come back?" she asked, as she wrapped her arm around him. He hugged her back, kissing her head.

"I'll come soon."

"May the wind God protect you." she said, he eyes turning green as she cast the spell. The wind swirl around him, Seungcheol knew that her air magic was weak and Seungcheol himself was way more powerful than her but it was a sign of love and he was grateful for it. He leaned in, a peck on her lips and she went all red. He left.

 

..... .

 

 

Jeonghan was ready, he was wearing his silver robe, the pattern was red and it was looking so good in his pale skin. His hair was tied behind. Seungkwan smiled as he looked at his master.

"I hope you have a very good day my lord." he bowed down to him.

"Is it really a good seungkwan?"
And his servant has no answer for him. Jeonghan walkedd out of his room, to get to the carriage. His castle was far behind from the main castle. There was a carriage waiting for him outside the castle. But before he could even go outside he saw his mother running towards him.


Never in his life he saw his mother like that, the women's clothes were torn, her hair was a mess, she was bleeding.

"Mother why happened?"

"No time for talk my child, just stay still, you must be protected."


She said as her white started to go black, her lens went all white. She was casting spell. Her veins popped, getting darker shade of purple as she said.

"May the God of darkness protect you, you must not remember who you are and you must be protected because you are the only hope for the Yoon and for this world."

Jeonghan didn't know whats going on, all he could remember was his mother crying face and a whisper of 'sorry' and a 'take care' before he lost his conscious.

.......

 

 

"The yoon dynasty has fallen." the voice erupted through all the lands as the the blood of king decorated the floor, "Good will come from now onward."

"Fools," She said as she walked in the woods, wrapped in her black clock tears falling down her cheeks.