Soulmate

watch me burn across the sky

To everyone who is reading, First of all I am really surprised that you all are still reading, second I think this chapter was the worst chapter, either my writing was off or I don't know......
but again thank you all for reading it and showing love.

 

"we will leave for air tribe in morning." the lord of water tribe announced.

 

"can I ask the reason my lord?" 

 

"we have things to discuss." 

 

"what about the earth boy we just threw in the jail." 

 

"Just kill him, I don't have time for such wimps like him. Marie already told us that she had Yoon, we can always force him out. Poor women didn't know how to choose right people. Living with Yoon's made her skill dull." 

The laugh was sarcastic and evil in all aspects and soon the water benders were preparing for the lords departure. No one paid attention that the young lord Jisoo was missing. 

 

 

...... 

 

 

Mingyu can't believe he is going to do this, he liked Jeonghan but now he was himself fetching the male's soulmate for them to connect. It was madness but he had to save his life. He can't let Jeonghan die. Not like this. 

Seungcheol wasn't hard to find, he was by the river waiting for sujong to arrive. 

Mingyu stopped in front of him breathing hard. 

 

"Mingyu?" Seungcheol was confused. 

 

"You need to go." 

 

"Where?" 

 

"We need you Seungcheol." 

 

"I told you I'm not going to help you all with anything, also I'm waiting for sujong." 

 

"hyung, either lord Choi will die or prince would die.... You gotta go." 

 

"Die?" 

 

"Please." 

 

"Where?" 

 

"Behind the hill, there is a tent." 

 

..... 

 

 

 

 

"why are you coming with me?" 

Seokmin asked Jisoo. 

 

"Can't I come?" 

 

"You have to give me a reason." 

 

"So you have one?" 

 

"Of course I do." 

 

"Why do you like Yoon so much?" 

 

"I don't like them, but I think them being leader would always bring harmony in us." 

 

"People died of hunger seokmin." 

 

"And now people will die with blades and wars. I don't like both situation but I rather have hunger over war." 

 

"We can make it of we try." 

 

"Lord Jisoo of you don't want to do this you are allowed to go back." 

 

"No I might hate Yoons but I want to be with you, maybe I will like the way you live and maybe I can live with you." 

 

"what are you suggesting? You are the son of lord Hong, the leader of pure water breed. You can't just leave" 

 

"But I am." 

 

"I hope you won't regret it." 

 

"I would never, not when I have you." 

 

 

...... 

 

 

 

When Seungcheol entered the tent he was welcomed with an fascinating yet horrifying sight. There were his father and Marie, sitting and struggling with their magic, their dark aura was directed towards the center and there he saw him. 

The prince. 

The prince looked wrecked, clothes torn, blood spilled he looked like he was about to die from the pain he was receiving. 

 

 

"Why are you here?"  His father shouted. 

 

"Mingyu sent me." he said. His father looked tired, as his energy was all drained from him and Marie didn't look much better.

 

"You are is mate?" 

 

"Mate?" 

 

"Enough with talk, if you are his soulmate get in the center." 

 

"I'm not his soulmate." Seungcheol was bewildered. 

 

"Well then why the did he sent you." Marie shouted. 

 

"Show me your mark Seungcheol ." his father said. 

 

Seungcheol lifter up his shirt, both his father and Marie looked at the mark. And Marie shouted again. 

 

"Get in the center, give him your blood." 

 

 The realization hit him hard. Seungcheol felt like his head was going to explode, he hated Yoon's and there fate played such a great joke on him and now he have the prince as his soulmate. 

 

"Get in the center, or you want us to die." 

He had to, he didn't care about prince or even Marie. But looking at how his father was struggling he had to. He walked, the closer he came the harder it became. It was like there was a invisible force rebelling him. 

It took a lot of struggle but he reached the center. 

He held the body in his hand, the blood was dripping form the prince mouth. He dragged out the knife he had and brought it to his own wrist 

 

What was he doing? He thought,

He didn't even know this man. But then he heard his father shouting to hurry up and how he can't take it anymore. For his father he thought as he drag the knife on his skin, blood spilling. 

 

He looked at the unconscious man, he looked beautiful. To beautiful to be real. He sighed before he brought his hand towards the unconscious man's lips and made the blood fall into his mouth. 

 

Nothing happened. 

 

He felt restless, he could hear the elders shouting then suddenly. 

 

Crash

 

The final seal was broken. It shattered like glass, and the pieces turned into energy and vanished. There was too much light, too much energy, too much pain. 

He felt his body shattering, his bones cracking, maybe he is going to die, maybe they all were going to die. 

Suddenly the fire envelopes them, his fire, his element. Of course the element would protect their masters. 

But soon the fire vanished as he lose his conscious too with the prince in his hand. 

 

 

 

...... 

 

 

 

"where is Seungcheol?" sujong asked when she saw Mingyu greeting him instead of the lord's son. 

 

"He had work." Mingyu said flatly. 

 

"I could have come with him." 

 

"sorry, as much as we appreciate you lending us your land and giving us shelter we hope you don't try to meddle in between our work and our system." 

 

"tch, I can be your next queen you know, I can marry Seungcheol." 

 

"With that glowing mark you think you can fool me." 

 

"I don't believe in Mark and mates." 

 

"Oh sure you don't, I don't know why Seungcheol don't see that your mark is red, and it means you have already mated with you soulmate, who are you even kidding. Now please leave we have some work to do. I have already spend so much time just waiting for you. "

 

Sujong looked irritated. 

 

" You don't know how in danger you are. "

 

" I know. "Mingyu smiled. A sad one, the defeated one. 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

"They have  Yoon prince, Marie herself came to me. Poor women didn't know my real intentions. "

 

" I know that too, I had a spy at the castle but we don't know how the prince look like. "

 

" Just kill people with silver hair." 

 

"All of the refuges have silver hair, it's the tradition of Yoon to only take silver people." 

 

"tch, then we need to kill them all." 

"our second attempt is tonight." 

 

"good luck." 

"We don't need luck, we have already won."