My Lord

watch me burn across the sky


hi ^_^

i hope you all like this update,i know i am really bad at this but i really like this concept and i think i can pull it off. i hope you enjoy it. you can find me here twitter

 

 

 

 

 

When he opened his eyes and found himself on the wreckage. His whole body ached with pain. It took almost all of his courage to sit up and looked around.
It looked like that there was some kind of disaster. The palace was gone, the only thing that was left was these broken pillars and wreck. The man pulled himself up, his mind was all hazy. He couldn't remember a single thing.

How did he end up like this?

He walked on the wreck and it didn't took him long before he found a body. Laid there, all broken, covered in blood. He had to look away. The face looked familiar, those high and puffy cheeks were there somewhere back in his mind, it looked like he knew the dead man, yet he can't put his finger on it.

he started walking,taking himself away from the dead and disaster.He didn't remember how long he walked but at least he has now left the boundaries of castle and was now standing in the plains. His feet were hurting after walking for very long, it seemed like they weren't used to of walking like this. The long haired man just stood there catching his breath, he looked down and saw his feet bleeding, they hurt so much but he can't do anything about them.
Suddenly he heard horses and then in flash there was a man on horse standing in front of him. He looked up to the dark man, his eyes were red.

Fire.


......

 

 


Mingyu found many people on the wreck of castle, dead or alive. He would order to dispose off the dead and held the alive one as prisoners. They were all treated well, just cuffed so no one would run away and once they were all checked they were free to go. He walked through the shattered place, thinking how can destiny be changed in just one second. These people might be partying last night but today they all either lay dead and just broken.


"I think that's all, let's go Mingyu." Seungcheol said as the male turned his horse away.

"I'll check the north side."

"There is nothing there."

"I'll just take a look." Seungcheol gave him a stern look before walking away.

"Make it quick." Mingyu smiled.

And now here he was far back at the north side, he surprisingly found another ruin there. He wasn't informed that there was another castle there. He walked around riding his horse, and then he saw him, that ethereal beauty. He didn't know a man could be this beautiful and delicate until he saw him. But he had to be cautious, he didn't take out his sword but did become more aware.

"Hey. Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

The man looked at him and tilted his head in confusion. Then he opened his mouth to speak and no sound came out. The man Looked surprised, his eyes widened as he try to speak again but no avail. He looked at Mingyu again, this time his eyes full of desperation and sadness. Mingyu get down from hi horse and stood in front of him.

"you can't speak?" The men nodded

"And you could speak before?" the men looked confused, it was like he was trying to remember something. Mingyu raised his brow, is this man trying to do manipulate him. But the man looked at him again with all those desperate glassy eyes that he gave in.

"okay come with me, we need to go."

He offered his hand to him and before the man  could hold his hand he wobbled and fainted in his arms.


......

 


When Jeonghan opened his eyes, he found himself in a dark tent. It was only lit by a candle which wasn't making much of a difference. He tried to move but found out that he was cuffed and his right leg was chained. Never in his life he was treated like that but for some reason he didn't feel humiliated or anything. Maybe he just accepted his fate. at least he was alive.

He tried to remember all the events and the last thing he could remember was his mother casting the spell. He tried to remember more but couldn't, it was like he was missing some huge part. The door of tent opened and a tall man entered. That man looked familiar but he didn't know who he was. When the other male saw that he was awake his face lit up.

"Oh my God you are awake... Are you feeling well?"  he asked as he kneel in front of him. Touching his face, Jeonghan face heat up and he back away from the touch. Never in his life he was touched by a mere human being.

The act made the man frowned and suddenly his aura changed. Jeonghan could see the air around him getting darker and then he looked at the man's face, he didn't made him angry did he? That's the last thing he wanted do as he was being held as prisoner.
The man's eyes turned red and Jeonghan eyes widened. He remember, he remember the man rescuing him, he remember the ruins, his home being destroyed, he remember seugkwan's dead body. the painful memories filled his mind and tears starts to well up in his eyes.

 

.......

 

 

Mingyu hated when he was rejected like that, and he had no control over his temper and being a fire mage didn't help his condition either. So when that white man rejected his touch he felt so angry but before he could do something irrational he saw the man eyes were watering.

Oh he didn't made his scared did he.

He went back to normal self and pat the man's head. This time the touch wasn't rejected.

"it's okay." he said. The man sniffed before pulling away.

"what's wrong?" Mingyu asked again. The man looked so lost, looking at him with all those innocence. for some reason Mingyu felt shy.
"I'm Mingyu by the way."

He extended his hand. The male looked confused, he tilted his head looking at Mingyu's hand and then his face. Mingyu smiled as he hold the strangers hand and then made him shake their hands. The other male was still confused but he let Mingyu do his thing.

"What your name?" the male opened his mouth and again no sound came out, disappointment was written all over his face.
"Can you write? "

The male nodded.

" Here write it on the sand. " Mingyu pointed at the floor. The stranger looked surprised but then Mingyu showed him how to do and it and then stranger write something on the floor.

"Han"

"Han? that's a strange name..but.. Nice to meet you Han." Mingyu smiled and offered his hand again and this time Jeonghan actually hold the hand.

 

......

 

The man in black was sitting in his chair, Seungcheol standing by his side.

"When is she coming?" the lord ask.


"She just reached here, it will take a few minutes for her to come father." Seungcheol answered.

As a cue the door opened and the women in all black came in.

"welcome home my dear sister." Seungcheol's father said. The women give no response as she just walked and sat in front of the leader.


"what do you want?" she spat.

"Patience my dear sister. Seungcheol you go outside." Seungcheol made face, but his father command was a command and he can't disobey it. Sometimes he hated that his father was the leader of the tribe. Once the younger man left both siblings looked at each other.

"The Yoon tribe is gone Marie, none is left."

"shouldn't you all be celebrating, you traitors." the grief was evident in her voice.


"As much as I hate them I couldn't ignore the fact that only a Yoon can rule this world,"


"Huh took you long enough to realize it."

 

"I am still not supporting how they ruled the country."

the sister gave no answer so the brother continued.

"What can we do? Can't we just find an alternate. The war between all tribes will broke in a few days, I can tell. They all seemed to be celebrating but the darkness is longing over them."

"you think a Yoon blood can be replaced? I still can feel their presence. Maybe they are not dead... Not yet."

"I know you love your lords but you can't hallucinate, the whole world saw the king and his son die, they are dead Marie they are dead."


"........ The king and his son? Wait."

 

Marie stood up quickly her eyes widened as she realize something.

"what's wrong dear sister?"

"lord Yoon......" Marie said, as her whites started to turn black, her lens becoming white.

"hey hey... What happened." no matter how much the leader was powerful, he knew he can't suppress his sister, she was the biggest and strongest dark mage in all tribes. He can't let her use magic so freely.


But his sister paid no heed as she kept her doing her spell. Until it all went down.

"Lord Yoon, lord Yoon is here." she said.