water

watch me burn across the sky

Hello.....there....How are you all? As for myself I'm doing good...i guess.....well.... some new changes in the story line....more like I added another dimension and another layer to the story... I hope you all like it....I'm really working hard in this story.. so yeah... have a nice day.

 

 

The boy was barely eighteen, with dark brown hair , wearing long robe, it was light blue with dark ocean lace.  walking along side the sea. His home, his life.

His whites were the shade of sky while the lens was deep blue. water swirling around him. He walked along the shore, touching the water here and there. loving the feeling of it on his tips , the feeling of superiority on an element. It was pleasing.

 

"Isn't it a great day Seokmin?" the boy said as he turned around and watch the other boy beside him.

 

The boy who might be eighteen as well, wearing a short brown upper wear with a dark brown pants give him a small smile.

"Yes it is my lord."

 

"Don't call me lord. You are my friend."

 

"sure.... My lord." what could Seokmin even say to his lord that the last time he called him Jisoo the guards heard it and told the water lord and guess what Seokmin did spend his night in the dungeon getting drowned in water again and again almost losing his dear life. But no, he is not going to tell this to this naive kid. That was how his life was suppose to go. he was a servant after all.

 

"Ah isn't it great, the Yoon dynasty has finally fallen after so many years and we can finally have peace." Jisoo said. Water swirling around him, he really loved having water around him, it soothes him.

 

"yes, I guess my lord." Seokmin didn't say much.

 

"why the long face? Aren't you happy?" Seokmin contemplated with his thoughts, either he stay with Jisoo and saying yes to whatever he was saying and be a slave like his father. Or say actual fact and either be dead or get tortured like his grandfather. But living in slavery for so long didn't made him a coward and he wanted to say his thoughts out loud.

 

"well I don't think it's a good think."

Unlike his father Jisoo was approachable and he was a good kid.

 

"why? "

Jisoo said, his eyes filled with surprise and curiosity.

 

" You know first of all Yoon's are not bias for one element since they know the feel and importance of more elements. And we can always hope that the next one can be good"

 

"what's your point?"

 

"now that you father is trying to get the reign with air tribe but you know that both can't rule at the same time. And you father would favor water while air would favor their own. What about others tribes than, to be honest even when your father is not a king he still have have take over our tribe and use us as servants. They are taking away our right as human being. You might not like what I'm saying but I'm just telling the truth. I rather die with hunger under Yoon than to die as slave of people who don't even consider us as human being. "

 

Jisoo didn't say anything for a bit of time, looking at Seokmin with wonder and confusion and many more emotions that Seokmin can't put the finger on. The water around him was swirling a bit faster, he seemed agitated. Then the water slowly float down and pour out in the ocean.

 

"I guess whatever you are saying is good too. Are you having a bad time Seokmin?" 

 

Seokmin saw hope in Jisoo eyes, he was expecting something. But Seokmin had already thrown everything at this point, he could feel the restlessness of the guards spying on them through the floor beneath him. He knew he was done for, so why don't just go all the way.

 

"I am, my lord." Jisoo eyes went dark, sad and betrayed. But the boy didn't say anything, he just walked away.

"have a nice day Seokmin, you are free for today." he said in a cold voice.

 

Seokmin smiled, the guards were coming for him now, he could feel. The earth was telling him.

 

"You too my lord, have a nice day."

He said.

 

And in the end Jisoo was gone, Seokmin was dragged by the guards labeling him as trailer. His father refused to accept him as his son. He didn't beg, he just smiled and accept and soon was thrown in the dungeon to be locked in darkness.

 

 

.....

 

 

 

Seungcheol felt betrayed, by his father, by Mingyu by his people. But above of all he felt betrayed by prince. And it was confusing. How can he feel betrayed by a person who he have never met? or have an actual talk to, we can always ignore the talk which happened under the tree. 

To hell with that damn prince on whatever he do, but he felt like he had something with the prince which was weird.

A connection. 

He shook his head to get rid of irreverent thoughts and planned on what to do in future. Should he tell sujong about this, but then prince's face appeared in front of him. 

"Don't tell anyone." he groaned. Why was he even having such hallucinations, he didn't even know the prince name.... Yoon what?

 

He sighed maybe he will just stay quite and see how the future fold in front of him. 

 

 

....... 

 

 

 

It took two days for Marie to comeback. 

 

" what happened?" she asked as soon as she entered lord choi's tent. "this better be good because I came all the way for this." but before her boy her could say anything she heard the voice. 

 

'Marie, I need your help. Break this barrier with your brother we don't have time to lose.'

 

She gasped as she bowed down to Jeonghan who she hadn't noticed until now.

 

"My lord." 

 

'No time for this, get up we need to do some work'  Jeonghan said as he walked past her outside the place. Marie gave her brother a look who was already standing up. 

 

"what's all this?" 

She asked. 

 

"we can't trust air benders, we need to break the spell and it will take a lot of energy and man power if we don't want anyone to die." 

 

"we need to be careful with the process then." 

 

"Mingyu already had that covered." 

 

"then let's go." 

 

........ 

 

 

 

Seokmin was kept in the dark dungeon, and this time he wasn't tortured with water. He was just in isolation until his death sentence was announced. 

 

He wasn't scared at all, what's with these stupid water benders keeping a earth bender in a damn underground dungeon. 

How foolish they can be. He could hear the Party going on above, and how wasted the general was. He could feel his mother wailing and screaming at his father, the earth told him.it was all connected. He felt a bit sad. But he took this path so he is going to do it. 

He knew that Yoon was alive, the whole tribe knew it and even Marie the great dark mage came to them yesterday asking the water lord to join. What she couldn't see was the evil, so his aim was to run away and tell her. 

 

That's the least he can do for his tribe and this country. 

It was past midnight when he felt the silence.

It was his time time, he stood up and even though the door was of metal he could always use the floor. The earth was on his command as it made a way for him, he walked down the hole and soon he was outside, in the other side of wall. All free. 

 

Suddenly a shadow hover him, his eyes widened and with quick moment he throw a part of sand towards the shadow. But the water engulf it and the send turned into mud plopping down on the ground. 

 

'was it the end?' he thought. 

 

Then the shadow spoke. It was so familiar. 

 

"God, finally you are here, I thought you have chickened out and won't come out tonight." he looked at the shadow with great surprise and there he was, the son of the water lord himself Hong Jisoo. 

 

..... 

 

 

When Jeonghan walked out of the tent he was followed by Mingyu. 

 

" If they are bad people why don't we just attack them? "

 

Jeonghan gave them a look and walked on. It took at least a minute before Jeonghan voice echoed in his head. 

 

'are you an idiot or what? This place is a mess, Yoon's have fallen and every one is enjoying and celebrating. If some people are plotting they are not at the scene right now. If we attack someone so openly we are going to get hate, you think you can take it? People talking bad about you when you were doing the right thing. We need to take it slow and see their strength and make our own too. Right now getting my powers back are my priority.'

 

That when it hit Mingyu, Jeonghan was a prince he knew how to watch a country. No matter how bad he think he was, it still was in gene. It indeed was a hard work with a lot of brain to put into things. 

 

"You never told me your powers." he said, changing the subject. 

 

' you'll see. '

 

 

.... 

 

The pattern was drawn, since Mingyu refused to leave  he was told to stand in the corner. Jeonghan was in the center of the pattern. sibling on both sides of it.

It was fascinating to watch as their Whites turned black with lens turning white.

The air around them turned black, to be honest Mingyu was scared. Watching two most powerful people doing the dark magic had always made him fear them. And seeing them in action was another level. 

 

The process begin, the dark air surround Jeonghan as both mage put their energies into their actions voices getting louder as they trying to push past barriers which were protecting Jeonghan. The barriers were now visible, Mingyu could see them with his bare eyes, there were so many and Mingyu wonder of they would ever be able to break all of them today.

He could see Jeonghan's face, pained expression decorated his beautiful face, but he still hadn't let out a noise. 

Soon the intensity grew, mingyu could feel it, lord Choi and Marie breaking into sweats, veins popping out, as if a bit more pressure and they would burst. The sight was scary. 

 

The barrier started to break,

one

two

three

only the last remained and Mingyu didn't know but two hours were already went by. 

Jeonghan was huffing, spitting blood. 

 

"Lord." Marie screamed. 

 

"Continue" Jeonghan said, and maybe it was the first time Mingyu eve heard his voice. It was different than the echoes he heard in his head. It was soft yet raspy because of less usage. 

"But.... "

 

"I said continue. " Jeonghan voice has command mingyu felt his knee go weak. So that's why marie was so submissive. she had heard his voice.

Jeonghan continued throwing blood, cuts forming in his body. Clothes ripping. 

 

"The last barrier, we can't open it. " lord Choi screamed.

 

"Should we stop?" Marie said. 

 

"You want him to die or what? We can not back down from this point." 

 

"But how can we break this powerful wall." 

 

"Blood, we need his soulmates blood." 

 

"What? We don't have that." 

And just then Mingyu saw Jeonghan's body, showing through the torn clothes he was wearing. 

he remembered 

The mark

His mind clicked. 

 

"I think I knew where it find that. " he said.