traitor

watch me burn across the sky


She walked down in between tents, breathing the fresh air. She was so glad to be back to he village. The air of fire tribe was rustic and full of dust it made her vomit.
She can't believe that she had to go there everyday spending her time there with some obnoxious prince of their. Who have nothing but mussels in him.

'he isn't of any use either.' she thought.

She barely reached her own tent when a pair of hands wrapped around her. She knew who he was, of course she knew. He was her mate.

Soul mate.


Bearing the same mark as her.


Red flower behind his ear.

 

 

 

"I missed you" he murmured in her ear. She giggled,and turned around in his embrace wrapping her own hands around his shoulder.

"missed you too."
He kissed her, deep and and hard. When He pulled away sujong smiled.


"you did good job last night." she smiled.

"Thank you I guess, anything from that stupid kid who is stealing my mate?"

"nah, he is so boring and useless. I can't believe I had to spend my time with him."


"I'm jealous."

"don't be, you always know that I belong to you, we are marked Jun."

Jun smiled before taking her lips again.

 

.......

 

 

'where is Marie?'

general Choi looked up form his desk, and there he was standing the prince in front of him, saying nothing but talking in his head. Mingyu was beside him, he had been acting like his guard which might be really good.

"she went to collect people, who are reliable to keep our secret." he calmly.

'I need her now.'

"um, that's a really impossible task, I can't summon her like that." he really was a prince, demanding things out of no where.
He saw jeonghan rolling his eyes and he then found out that he might get caught thinking rude of prince. Damn Yoon and their mind reading powers.


'i just want to say we are in danger, and we might have to lift my curse before the time, more like right now. So I need her. I can't let people die like this especially whenI know who it is. '

"okay calm down, I'm still not getting your point, what's the danger that's coming to us."

'the air benders, their aura is different.' mingyu snort in the back ground, he had been listening to this since morning and it was just stupid for him. But general Choi gave a totally different response.


" what? Their aura? how dark is that?"


' pitch black. '

"oh , what do you need Marie for I am a black mage too. "

'you do realize that my mother, the Yoon, the most powerful black mage died while sealing my powers, you think alone you can do it. I need both you and Marie for this.'


"okay, we will try to do everything we can..... My prince." lord Choi hesitant but he said it anyway. And just then seungcheol decided to barge in.

"what's happening? Why are you calling him prince?'
Mingyu and lord Choi just went silent. Seungcheol read their faces and the. Saw jeonghan and the realization hit him.

 

" what, you gotta be kidding me we actually have a Yoon. An alive Yoon. And we are hiding him.' then he walked forward grabbing jeonghan by coller.

" you.. Because of you that person is dead. Are you taking the responsibility for it. Or your proud don't even care about the amount of people die for you." jeonghan didn't say anything but just stare into seungcheol eyes.
For some reason he wasn't angry at the treatment he got, maybe he really did deserve it. Even if he didn't he was only left from his family and he had to take their sins as well and live with it.

"seungcheol get away from him."

"wow, are you really siding with him, and even keeping him, just hand him to people why are we even keeping him."

"seungcheol you don't understand the situation."

"well then make me understand it, why am I kept in the dark huh... Tell me." at this point he was almost screaming.

'calm down' a voice filled his head. Seungcheol race was shocked as he looked at the man he was still holding.


'I know you feel left out but you didn't actually tried doing nothing on your behalf either, don't just blame others.' seungcheol didn't say anything still shocked, lord Choi and mingyu were still trying to hear but jeonghan had blocked them both. It was now him and seungcheol only.


' we are in danger and we have no time to have such childish argue, either you help us with whatever we asked for or just go and mind your businesses.'
This made seungcheol snap again,

"well I don't give a about anyone and I'm not taking any part in whatever you are doing."
He said a leaving the place.


"Don't tell to anyone." seungcheol turned around eyes filled with rage and anger and betrayal but then he left.

Mingyu watched and wonder how can they both survive when they hate each other while bearing a mark that connects them both.

 


.........

 

 

"so you are saying we have a Yoon?"

 

"yes"

"what makes you think I will believe it."

 

"i am not here to make you e love or not I'm just telling you, so join forces so we can have the empire back."

"join forces with that black soot, I would rather die than to become ally with someone so low."

"well then don't ask for mercy once lord has his power back."

"I can always strangle him with my water, I have killed Yoon's before, water is really powerful you know."

"You think he is an ordinary yoon, he is the one who is born once a thousand year."


"you are kidding me."

"no im not, I have no time to have chat with you, you wither come or not That's up to you." Marie said as she stood up. When she left the sea shore a Black sparrow flew towards her and burned down in her hands leaving nothing but a ashes and a letter.
All it read was


" come quickly "     and she knew she had to go.

 

 

.......

 

 

 

hiiiii....Im not fully recovered from my hand injury but I missed updating so yeah here I am...enjoy. if you have anything to ask feel free to do that :)..... I really love you all. <3

 

The world consisted of eight tribes.
Water, earth, fire, air, Balck, wood, metal, stones, ans lightening.

At first they all love in their own tribes matting into their own people. But soon they started to realize that interaction with others tribes can give them benefit and then their started intermarriage with tribes.
And then many other tribes were formed having people of two kind. But still after all those years there wasn't a single person who possessed the power of two elements, it was impossible or so they thought.
Yoon family got a child with fire and water welcomed him. It was a rare sight and people were scared and ran away. When the child grow not only he could play with both water and fire he could read thoughts and see aura as well.

The kid was too powerful and people were scared of him. They tried to kill him but the couldn't and soon they just left him in jungle, even his own parents and let him die on his own.
But maybe fate didn't want that and maybe he lived in jungle for 15 years went back to some people some rejected him some accepted Him and then He made his own tribe marrying a girl of water. And that's how Yoon family was born.
And then centuries went by Yoon ruled. It was a hidden rule because no one was more powerful than Yoon.
And when anyone tried to suppress them they were defeated badly.
But after thousands of years they finally defeated the Yoon's and were now celebrating. All pure and mixed tribes. Bit deep down the all knew that a war has to be broken to be able to chose a king, and everyone will fight for the crown. It will be a blood bath.
It was the fate they chose for themselves and that how things were suppose to turn out in future.