the mark

watch me burn across the sky

HI....I'm really sorry for late update  ....   so Jeongcheol finally meet.... For five seconds I guess..... Gyuhan are just getting closer and closer and at this point I wonder why this is still tagged as jeongcheol. Anyway don't worry this is jeongcheol.... It will take a whole to reach there.... The story is just beginning...

 

Human contains a certain energy when they are born, the energy that attracts one element towards them. The energy that turn them into mage, the energy that made them able to manipulate the element they attract. But Yoon, they were different. While a normal body could only handle one element and Yoon's body was modified to take two.

Having two element in your command can make a normal mage go insane and there body might burst with having two opposite energies. Since Yoon can handle it they were taken as gods and kings. People respected them, because they knew that Yoon would be able to understand at least form two perspective. Yoon dynasty didn't changes but the kings did. Sometimes the king were good and sometimes they ruled like filthy beast.

The past king Yoon wasn't that bad, but he wasn't good either.

The high castle he made, with strong wall were able to reflect away all the screaming and suffering of the people. He didn't kill people, but he didn't provide food for them to live either. He didn't torture people but he didn't stop his own subordinates from doing the inhuman work. All tribes gathered and fought against him and soon he was dead, well that was a good thing but people should know that no matter what happen only a Yoon blood could balance the world out.

Because fire can burn the country, water can drown them and air can form storms among them. The black can envelop them into darkness and much more. Only one element can't rule it, it never was suppose to happen. No people won't die with being starved but will die from the dominance of opposite element.

 

Only Yoon can save the world, and people need to know that.

 

 

.....

 

When Mingyu entered the tent again, he was really nervous. He didn't know he was with the prince all along, and now looking at how Marie acted in front of him made him feel more nervous and even scared.

When he made an eye contact with Jeonghan, the name he heard from Marie, or more like lord Jeonghan he looked away. Too scared to meet eyes. Jeonghan tilted his head in confusion and knit his brow. Then he started writing on the sand, but Mingyu didn't dare to look at him. He was scared and the fact he was standing in front of a Yoon prince made him bow down his head.

He heard the chain clinging but he didn't paid attention, he couldn't. He just started untying Jeonghan without making an eye contact or even looking at the sand where Jeonghan had written something.

The sand was now smeared. And the traces were gone. Half written words but he didn't care. He freed the legs from the chain and then started undoing the handcuff. He heard Jeonghan sighed, maybe he was angry.

 

 

'Mingyu.' the voice echoed in his head so suddenly that he jumped and pulled away, eyes widened in surprise and horror.

 

'I knew this gonna happen, good lord Marie shouldn't have done this or alteast we could have killed you out before we had any conversation.'  Jeonghan's lips weren't moving but his voice was filling Mingyu's head. It was fascinating yet scary. And that was only one part of Yoon's strength.

 

'please don't be scared, just treat me as you did before, please I beg you. I hate to be treated differently.'

 

 Jeonghan eyes were watering again with as his lips tremble. Mingyu have so many question but the surge to protect Jeonghan was more than any emotion so he get close again. 

 

"I'm sorry I made you feel this way, I'm sorry my lord." he said as he took Joenghan's hand slowly kissing it to show no his respect. 

 

'No don't....' 

 

"At least let me do this, I want to do it." he said and heard Jeonghan sighed. Mingyu smiled, maybe not all Yoon's are bad, maybe he can be friends with this one always be by his side. 

 

'Mingyu I need a shower.' 

 

"Sure my lord, follow me." 

 

 

 

.... 

 

 

"I haven't seen Mingyu in such long time."  Seungcheol said as he was walking back into the tribe area with sujong. 

 

"why?" 

 

"He is all busy with refuges, that's guy has as big heart himself." sujong giggled at that. 

 

Just then the tent door opened and Mingyu went out with another male, now it was the first time Seungcheol actually looked at the man. He didn't know that a man can be this beautiful. Judging by the man he could be an air type or a water type. He couldn't tell. 

 

"where are you going?" he asked. 

 

"Lo.... Jeonghan needs a bath, now that his interrogation is complete and he is free to go, I'm showing him around and the path to river too." Mingyu said, he seemed overly attached with the male prisoner,or refugee since now he was free. 

 

"you can always ask a servant for that, why are you doing it yourself, aren't you a general of high position." sujong said, her voice was bitter. Mingyu looked at her briefly and just walked off. 

 

"I am doing what I wanna do and I don't think that such small act can harm my position. you air benders really have give too much thought to these useless things." 

 

"Hey, that's rude and it's not useless if we don't show our power to people the who Will?" she called out but Mingyu was already gone. 

 

Seungcheol kind of didn't like that part of sujong but he knew she wasn't that bad, it was what they taught her it want her fault to think that way.  Since air benders had such great place to live in and hasn't got much problem they stick with these ridiculous things they called positions. 

But from the place he came from was all filled with rock and fire, well these thing s didn't bother since it was his element and they soothes him but the fact they didn't have proper protection and good made them leave their place. He should be glad that air benders gave them place to live on and he had no right to question the way they live, he just hope they won't meddle with their way too. 

 

 

.... 

 

 

'Who is she?'  Mingyu head echoed with Jeonghan's voice. Thai time he didn't flinched, he was waiting for it anyway. 

 

"Seungcheol hyung girl friend I guess."

 

'Oh,,,, but who is this Seungcheol?' 

 

Mingyu laughed. "He is the son of our leader." 

 

'Oh, wow so fire and air are binding together, that's kind of scary combination.' 

 

"Is it?" 

'

Hmm' 

"But we need that, you know sorry to tell you but because of Yoon our home was destroyed, people were starving and our people were getting killed by the city people, by Yoon's themselves. We had to move and these people took us in. We are thankful even though they are kind of arrogant people they still treat us better than Yoon's. "

Mingyu didn't know why but he let it all out. 

 

 

'I'm sorry.'  Jeognahn voice was really sad. Mingyu panicked. 

 

"No no, I'm not calling you that but I'm just saying. "

 

'I know what you mean, bit I was scared when I looked at her.' 

 

" Why? "

 

'Her aura..... It was dark.'

 

"Aura?"

 

'Yes.'

 

"I think I have a lot of question to ask you." mingyu said. 

 

'You will know the answers eventually. Just keep an eye on her.' 

 

"Sure will." 

 

Soon they were by river and even if Jeonghan felt really uncomfortable, since he wasn't used to such things he didn't let it show because he need Mingyu to know that he wasn't like his father. Not even near to his rotten personality. 

So he peeled of his clothes and slowly dip himself in the water, it wasn't so bad but he did feel exposed he watch Mingyu who was now looking else where giving him privacy he felt assured and happy. 

 

'Mingyu, I seriously don't know what to do now?' 

 

He watched Mingyu panic, he still didn't know what the other was thinking since he didn't allow himself to search into other people's Brian, no that's the most private part. He had seen his mother uses the gift so casually that it made him feel bad. 

 

 

"Just wash it off, the soap is here." 

 

Jeonghan laughed, flustered Mingyu was so cute. His servant were so strict and so unresponsive. Except Seungkwan, Mingyu reminded him of Seungkwan. He can't believe that the boy was dead. His heart ache to even think about it. He hated his mother even more. 

He went out put the long and wide pants, the he found that there was no upper wear. 

 

'Mingyu, where is my upper wear?' 

 

Mingyu looked around and hold the piece of clothes, it took him really good straight to look at Jeonghan, and since he didn't want to look at his face to show how embarrassed he was he looked at the body instead. 

And there he saw it. He stopped.

 

'What happened?'  Jeonghan. Voice was fill of worry,

But he didn't said anything just kept looking at the circle in Jeonghan's stomach. The circle that  closes three dots,

 

a mate sign.

It was Black just same as Seungcheol.