Joy x Sehun: Lollipop

Joy One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joy X Sehun: Lollipop.


"Ok." A young teen with red dyed hair said quietly as her voice cracked.

She was sitting across the man she loved, the older male teen looked for any emotions from her but couldn't find anything. He couldn't help but laugh, he couldn't believe that she would be emotionless as this point too.

"Joy, you're a joke." He finally said and left her sitting at the cafe they were in. Joy the red headed girl forced herself to act like she was alright. She could hear other customers around her, whispering and talking about the event they just saw. Joy just picked up her tea and sipped it silently, when she finished the drink, she headed to the cashier and payed for her drink, but she could hear the waitress who also saw what happen muttering about how pitful Joy looked.

Joy hand her the money, and headed out side. It was sunny and warm when she left but somehow it became dark and cloudy. Joy waited at the bus stop while picking her fingers nails out of habit. Taking big deep breaths she tried to calm her self. She kept telling herself not to show how broken she was, and not to cry. That was her goal, she didn't even realize she had such a sad ambience that when she sat down on the bus home, no one came close to her. Just a few seats behind her was an older black haired male listening to music, while two of his friends were fighting over the best character in a game. Next to the black haired man was someone just a bit younger with orange hair who had his eyes on the red head. One of the males wanted the orange haired boy to say something on their discussion but realized he was too busy staring at a beautiful girl who had her head against the window.

"Hey Chanyeol isn't that your sister?"  The male elbowed the black haired man listening to music.

Chanyeol took out one of his earbuds and looked to Joy. "Step-sister." He simply answered, and continued listening to his music.

Soon their bus stop was near, Joy got off, then Chanyeol waved his friends goodbye and dragged his distracted male friend out of the bus. "Sehun join my family for dinner." Chanyeol demanded.

The male who had his eyes on Joy who was walking ahead of them, nodded his head, "Do I even have a choice?"

"Nope!" Chanyeol said and ran to joy hitting the back of her head. Joy who was on a trance was taken aback from it and realized her annoying older step brother had hit her.

"Yah! !" Joy stopped and yelled after him, but Chanyeol simply turned around and sticked his tongue out at her. "Real mature." Joy scoffed.

Chanyeol told Sehun to hurry up, and he walked beside Joy who was fixing her hair, and on his other side Chanyeol who had one earbud in. Sehun felt this cold aura around Joy, he looked down to her and saw how teary her eyes looked. "Are you ok?" 

She looked over to her older step-brother's friend. "As if you care." Joy said sarcastically and hurried up to get home.

When the two friends entered Chanyeol's new home, Sehun was greeted warmly by the family, he was close to them since before Chanyeol's parents and Joy's got married. They treated him like their another son, and already had a plate and set prepared for him. Joy rolled her eyes again, her mother especially was really clingy to him. But she was also glad he was there, it was a good remind not to remember what happen and break down. She looked for her not so little, 6ft kid brother.

"Jisungie!" The kid was playing a video game on the living room television. Joy wrapped her arms around the kid's neck.

The kid tried to get her off him because he couldn't see the game. "Noona! Wait I can't see!" Jisung complained, he was fine with his older sister hugging her however he needed his space. He was saved when their step father, Chanyeol's dad asked her to set of up the table.

Joy let go of him before ruffling his hair and then went to set up the table. Sehun decided to help her as Chanyeol explains to his dad about the music course he was taking at university. They stood side by side when Sehun spotted the red in the corner of his eyes, he looked to Joy and saw her finger was bleeding. He silently went to grab Band-Aids, and handed one to her. She looked at him confused before he pointed to her finger. She awkwardly thanked him, and bandaged her finger. When she came back, she finished setting the table. Her mother had prepared so many great dishes, but Joy had no appetite what so ever. She didn't want to worry her parents so she took a few bites, even though she felt like throwing them up.

They conversed about some stupid gossip going on in the neighborhood, then about Jisung's school and thinking about sending him to a dance academy, which Joy was the biggest supporter of. Even Chanyeol supported it, it wasn't a surprise of course, he never had a little brother and took care of Jisung well. However between Joy and Chanyeol they still very much didn't like each other. There was a 4 year difference between them, 2 year difference between her and Sehun, and an 6 year difference with Jisung. Joy and Chanyeol probably had some things in common but they refused to even try. Her mother noticed she had not eaten more than three bites, and asked if something was wrong with the food.

"No, I just ate a lot before coming home." Joy assured her mom, and her mother assumed she was with her boyfriend. "I'll be excused first then." Joy said, and picked up her empty plate and glass of water that she barely touched. She placed it into the sink, and went upstairs to her room.

The rest of the family thought it was odd, but they thought everything was normal considering she came home the excited usual self she was. Her mom still felt bad seeing her leave without eating so she came up to her room and saw her studying, her eyes were glossy but it could be stress from school so she didn't look further.

Night fell, and Joy couldn't keep her mind occupied about academics any longer. She knew the walls weren't sound proof and she could hear Chanyeol and Sehun playing video games through the walls. Joy decided to go to her favourite place, climbing out her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter