Joy x Sehun-Different Than Others-1

Joy One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

They're all the ing same, every single one of these girls. I look through the files lazily. My associates have been pressing me to get an assistant, someone to do all my minor tasks because the board thinks it's too much to handle. How do I pick the perfect person for this job, if I know I can't keep myself controlled. One of the girls enter, I look at her resume, Alice.  Alice had an pretty ok resume, I look up from the resume and look at her, she was wearing a short black skirt and an almost see through blouse. I throw her resume onto the table and eyed her up and down. I my lips as a devilish thought came in my head.

"Alice, do you really want this job?" I asked her.

"Yes sir." Alice replied rather quickly.

"What if I give you one thousand dollars to spend the night with me, would you take it?" I leaned back further into my armchair.

At first Alice started to blush, after thinking about it for like five seconds she agreed, and placed a smile one her face.

"Then get out." I told her coldly. Her smile immediately dropped. She was confused like ever other girl before her was when I ask a similar question.   Her eyes then started to get teary and left.

I need someone who will focus on the work, not someone who'll just let me get in there pants because I'm their boss. I need to control myself, and that is practically impossible, well not with a little help. I look at the list, I groaned hoping that it was over. There was one girl left that I had to interview.

Another feminine figure entered the room, she was wearing a red and blue jacket over, a black tank top, and was wearing black jeans. I look back at the last person's resume, her name was Joy.  Her resume was simple, there was nothing special about it.

This Joy girl sat down in the chair in front of me. She sat straight and curiously looked around. Time for the test again.

"Do you want this job?" I asked bored.

"Yeah, pays good." She answered slowly with no care at all. I was a bit surprised about how honestly she answered.

"Would you spend the night with me for one thousand dollars?" I asked her.

"Hmm, make it 50 grand and I'll think about it." She told me. I scoffed at her demand.

I leaned forward with my forearms rested in my knees. "I don't think you're in any place to select the price." I told her.

Joy then leaned forwards too, "And I don't think you should be ing your assistants. Mister. Oh." she smiled back at me.

We then had a staring contest, her eyes bore into mine as I fought back, my eyes, piercing at hers. We were so close to eachbother that the only thing seperating us was the coffee table. After for what felt like an eternity, I smiled and broke her gaze in me. I got up, and went to the bar the was behind me, and started to make myself a drink.

"You can start tomorrow. You'll have to move in here because I need you hear at all times, so being your luggage. Meet me at the front entrance of my home at 7 am, with the revision of the Golden Fire casino's history and financial payments." I finished my drink, and placed a cherry inside for finishing touches, "Oh and wear something work appropriate." I told her.

Joy nodded, "Roger that, Captain." She jokingly said before she left my home. I took a swig of my drink, something is up with this Joy girl.

The next morning I was ready am hour before we were supposed to meet, i still don't want an assistant so I'm doing this to test her. If she isn't early then I'll surely fire her.

I look out of my front entrance and saw no one there. Clicking my tongue, I head back inside to fix myself a drink, today I'm going to be free of an unwanted assistant. Heading to bar, I pour whiskey into my glass, I place it on my lips and was about to chug it down. But the glass was taken out of my hands by my new assistant. She pours the drink out as I look at her annoyed for actually being here when I wanted to fire her and for pouring out my drink.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I asked her, she handed my another glass but filled with water.

"I'm your new assistant pabo." Did this girl really call me idiot, does she not know who I am and what I can do! "Alcohol isn't good for you in the morning, drink this instead." She opened her purse, taking out a thin file, and handed to me.

I place the glass of water down, never taking a sip. I could see the Joy was bit disappointed that I didn't drink it. Ignoring her, I opened the file and saw that it was history of Golden Fire Casino. Looking through it, I could see she did her research well.

Joy POV

I came far too early, but I needed to in order to get the cameras in place and keep some wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter