Joy x Jungkook- Kitten

Joy One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lean against the concrete wall as the rain continues to fall onto my body and theirs. I hear them groan, which makes me slightly smirk before taking it back because if the new bruise I got on my cheek. I warned them not to mess with me, but I guess they couldn't tell that I wasn't joking, and look at where they are now, beaten to the pulp. I spit out some blood which left an iron taste in my mouth. Maybe I'm getting rusty, who would've known that they take out a knife. One of them shorter guys was able to get me, by stabbing my side, I don't think it hit any where vital and the knife was small. When I was stabbed, it did surprise me but I wasn't going to stop Fighting over a small injury. I start to hear faint sounds of the sirens, I quickly try to limp away from the scene, while clutching my side. I couldn't tell how I went but when i knew I couldn't hear the siren anymore, I entered an abandoned alleyway. I leaned my back against the hard cement wall, as I slipped down onto the ground. I looked around the dark alleyway, the rain started to drop faster as the wind picked up its speed, I could feel my heart slowing down as my sight becomes blurry, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. 

Not a minute after felt something against my fingers, soon the rain seemed to stop, but the sound of rain drizzling against the hard cement. I try to open my eyes but I can't seem to find the energy to do so. I then hear a faint muffled voice.

"Are you ok?" 

My eyes still wouldn't open but I tried to say something, but I can't even do that, I feel my self lose control over my body and fall over to my side. I didn't feel the cement on my cheek, but I did feel warmth against the side of my neck. That was the last thing I felt before I out completely.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was warm where I was now, I'm laying on a comfortable bed and not the ground that my back was so used to. It's smells like lilacs, and roses, and vanilla? Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, the smell the I'm used to was putrid, like rotting corpses almost. Then I felt it again, the same feeling from before, except it wasn't on my fingers, I felt it against my chin. I open my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter