Joy x Chanyeol-Basketball

Joy One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Joy pov

I waited outside my home for a couple of minutes, if I waited any longer, I'd be late for school. It was cold and drafty, so I had to hold my skirt down.

'I guess he's not coming.' I thought to myself, I threw my backpack over my shoulder and decided to walk to my school. Not even walking for a minute, I hear yelling from behind me. I turn my head around and see 'him' heading straight for me on his skateboard.

"Move out of the way!" He said before he bumped into me, and we both fell to the ground. I had landed on the grass so I was safe, he landed on his arm.

I got up, and helped him up before stepping on his foot. "Yah! Park Chanyeol! You could've killed me."

"Geez calm down, Joy. You're not dead last time I checked." Chanyeol laughed at me, "Are you hurt?"

I nodded my head no. And just dusted off my school uniform. Chanyeol checked his phone for the time, "Aish, we're gonna be late."

He then grabbed my hand and we ran to the school. We had made it just in time before they closed the gate however, the classes had already started. He had let go of my hand and we walked into the school. I had saw something red in the corner of my eye, I look over to chanyeol and saw how his arm was bleeding.

"Chanyeol what happened!" I asked him while grabbing his arm to check if it was serious.

"Must've scraped it when we fell." He said as if it was no problem.

"Idiot. Who told you to skateboard down a steep road?" I hit the back of his head, "Let's skip class."

I didn't even let him respond, and dragged him to the nurses room. The school nurse wasn't there so I helped cleaned his wound and placed a bandaid on it. After we just walked around the school until we reach the gymnasium where Chanyeol would have his basketball practice for tonight's game. I waved him goodbye and went outside to the field where the cheerleading practice was happening.

I met up with my friends Seulgi, Wendy, and Irene as we drill the new routine into our head. Yeri, who was supposed to be here too, was probably making out with her boyfriend, Jungkook somewhere. Yeri came back 30 minutes late and we the team would not stop teasing her when a very visible hickey appears on her neck. We ended the practice short as school was over and the cheerleading captain wanted us to go home and get ready for the game. Yeri and I however went to watch the boys play basketball. Yeri watched her boyfriend play and her eyes formed into hearts, while I cheered on for the school team.

The boys had finally finished and were packing up to go home before coming back to the school for the game. Yeri nudged my shoulder and I looked over to her.

"So what's been going on with you and Chanyeol?" Yeri smirked.

"Yeri, for the last time we are just friends! There's nothing going on between us." I told her. Yeri doubted my words, and her smirk became wider when Chanyeol walked over to both of us, and sat inbetween us.

"What are you two doing here?" He said and wrapped his arms over the two's shoulder.

"Oppa, you stink." Yeri said as the smell of his sweat made her realize she was butting in their time together.    "The girls are meeting at my house before we go to the game. Don't be late." Yeri told me before she ran to Jungkook. I shook my head at those two lovebirds.

Chanyeol just shrugged off Yeri's comment and layed back with his head on top of one of the higher levels. I stayed sitting up,  however I soon realized the smell too. "Chanyeol, she was right, you do smell."

"Ani, this what a man smells like." Chanyeol said to her.

Laughing, I sat back and layed down next to him, "Then I guess you've been doing very manly things?"

We chuckled at our playful banter. I looked over to Chanyeol who was taking a nap, or resting after his hour long practice. I started to see the small details of his face and how handsome he was up close, I felt my face getting hot. It soon went away as I kept telling myself the we are just friends, that live in the same neighborhood, that's all. I checked my phone for the time and saw that I needed to hurry home so I'd be prepared for the game.

Giving out a heavy sigh, I didn't want to get up as i felt so comfortable in this position. I sat up and stretched my a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter