Joy x Chanyeol-Date Night

Joy One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan Yeol POV:

Knock, knock. Aish who is here at this time, I got off my bed lazily, I wasn't sleeping but I was scrolling on my phone watching Redvelvet on crack. I placed it down to go open the door, without checking who it is, I opened the door and know one was there, maybe I was on my phone too much and I imagined it. I was about to close the door when a figure appears while yelling 'boo'  before my eyes all of a sudden. I got scared by that and jumped away, holding on to my chest. My eyes focuses back in the figure as it enters.

"Chanyeol Oppa, were you that scared?" The figures says while laughing.

I look straight at the figure knowing who it is. "Joy, my heart is not to be joked around with." I said with anger in my voice.

"Geez, I'm sorry grandpa." Joy said as she closed the door behind her, she was wearing a fall long trench coat, long black heels, a small back pack on her back, and she was holding plastic bags in her hands, but then placed it on the living room table.

"Ya, I'm not that old." I told her while still mad about the prank, "What are you doing here this late anyways?"

"It only 7:00, how is that late?" She says as she takes out some groceries from the bags, "Wow you really are old." I roll my eyes at her last comment, and help her place the groceries. I take out two boxes of popcorn and some pop. I look at her confused because of the popcorn. She then takes her turn to roll her eyes at me. "You really forgot our movie date night?" She asked leaning against the kitchen counter, faced towards me, and crossing her arms.

I gulped kinda afraid to answer, "...Yes?" I said while stuffing my hands in my pants pockets. Joy leaned her head back in disappointment and looked back at me and clicked her tongue. I had to say something to make her less angry with me. "Sorry babe. Erm-you can pick the movie for tonight." I said hoping that would make her feel less angry. It didn't.

I walked up to her just a bit, "Come on, don't be mad at me Joyie." I said with some aeygo and heart gestures with my hands.


Her angry face faltered and she broke into a small laugh at my succeeded attempt to brighten the mood. Joy with her heels on, her height reached up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter