Chapter 2

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Everything is in Korean in this chapter unless specified

---------------------------------------

Chapter Two

BTS V’s POV

“Bang PD-Nim, this is the worst idea ever!” I argued. Why is he doing this all of a sudden?

“I have to agree with Taehyung-ah, working with our fans are going to be the worst thing ever. There’s too many sasaeng fans and 99% of them are not even talented.” the maknae added.

“Yah, that’s a bit harsh now. We’re here because of them. It’s just fan service it shouldn’t be that bad.” J-Hope hyung said to try to calm down the tensions in the room.

“Plus we get to dorm with a girl hehehehe” Jimin hyung said ertedly and received a shoe thrown his way from RM hyung. 

“Watch it! Bang PD-nim is still here!” he lectured.

“I’m not going to say anything anymore. You guys have to do this to bring your fame up. We need more trainees, guy or girl, they’re allowed to participate. You guys will act as mentors and that will be that. We need to show the media you guys are leaders and inspirations to people who aspire to be an idol. We need to talent.” Bang PD-nim yelled. “Stop acting as bratty kids because that lucky person was you when you first stepped foot here.” He stormed out of the room. Everybody went quiet. 

“You guys need to get it together. Think about it’s just one fan. Just one! She might not even come out to perform with us. If anything we could just have her stand around and look pretty while we perform around her.” Namjoon hyung explained.

“Tch as if she’d be pretty but whatever I don’t care as long as she doesn’t screw things up for us” I said as I rolled my eyes. 

“We don’t even know if it’s a ‘she’ yet guys!” Jin hyung said while blushing.

“Yah what are you thinking, you byuntae!” Suga hyung laughed.

“Anni, I’m not gay or anything I’m just saying to not get our hopes up! I haven’t talked to a real girl in forever…” Jin hyung was flustered and nervous.

“AHHHH I’M EXCITED!!” Jimin and J-Hope screamed.

------------------------------------------

A/N : Back to English ;)

Taeyeon’s POV

We arrived at this dance academy that Anna’s dad donates to. They offered her a dance studio to practice in for 3 weeks. We walked inside the reserved room and it was so big and sparkling clean. 

“Here’s the studio keys and please let us know if we can help you in any way Ms. Kim,” the young receptionist bowed and headed back to her cubicle. 

“Waaaah! This place is awesome T,” Anna beamed.

“Oh my god, the couch is so comfortable,” I muffled as I plopped down on my belly. 

“Ayeee get up lazy! You better not sleep!”

“I totally did not plan on sleeping,” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter