Chapter 1

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Everything they are saying in this chapter is in English with a little mix of Korean

----------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 1

 

Taeyeon’s POV

BANG! BANG! BANG!

“YAH, PARK TAEYEON! IREONA!” a loud voice shouted from outside my room, followed by more banging.

Aish!  It’s 5am! Who the hell does she think is, disturbing my sleep like that. I chose to ignore the loud disturbance and doze off under the comfort of my blankets. All of a sudden I hear the sound of my door locks breaking off. Heavy footsteps of someone running got heavier and heavier as they got closer to where I am.

“TAEYEON-AH, GUESS WHAT!” suddenly a heavy weight plopped right on top of me.

“YAH!” I immediately got up and threw her off my bed. “MICHYEOSSEO, KIM ANNA!!”

“Hehehe, mianhae chinguya,” she sheepishly laughs.

I groaned and grabbed my pillow then plopped back into bed. It living next to your best friend. They literally come over at any hour. But I am thankful for this girl.

“Yahh, ireona Taeyeon-ah. I have to tell you something very important!” she begged.

“What could be important this hour?!” I mumbled through the pillow with my eyes shut. I regretted saying that the moment she opened . Ughh, she’s going to start ranting about her “beloved” boyfriends who are KPop stars.

“How dare you say that? Yah, BigHit is going to be having an audition in 2 weeks! One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter