Chapter 3

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Writing has never been a passion of mine but I just got a somewhat creative wave that made me write this. I didn’t think this would be enjoyable but it’s been a great stress-reliever. Thank you to those who are reading my story and I hope to improve  as I go and be able to capture who each character is. 

-------------------------------

*In English*

Chapter 3

No One’s POV

The girls practiced ‘til 6pm when Kim Anna had to leave for dinner with her family. She offered Taeyeon to go with her but Taeyeon insisted to stay behind at the studio because she was tired. With that, Anna left. Taeyeon wasn’t tired at all. In fact, she’s never been so excited about something. It’s been 7 years since she stopped dancing and learning all these choreographies, it was the most stress-relieving thing has done in quite awhile.

“Wow their choreography is a bit more difficult than I thought,” she huffed in exhaustion. 

Mic Drop started playing and she practiced for the 10th time. Sweat dripped down her neck, her short hair stuck to her forehead. She swiftly moved with the beat with sharp moves that were just as powerful as Jungkook but flexible and smooth like JHope. She made dance look even more cool with her facial expressions almost as good as V. Little did she know someone was watching her. The song ended with her dropping on the floor trying to gasp for air.

“That … girl … owes …. Me … big time,” she laughed. 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Wow I’m so drained. I learned 4 songs in one day. Why did I do that to myself?! Ughh, I’m such a good friend. I got up to look at my phone and I screamed in horror, there were 10 missed calls from my mother.

“OMG IT’S ALREADY 11PM?!!” I grabbed my bag and immediately bolted out the door. As I looked at the empty studio behind me, a smile crept up on my face. It’s been a long time since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter