Chapter 8 : Are You a Sasaeng Fan?

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s POV

 

I abruptly stopped running and waited for the other members to catch up. I took a quick glance at the macho girl who pushed Kookie out of the laugh. A little laugh came out as I remembered how embarrassed he was. She’s really something else. Thinking we’re from the military. We all approached the lounge area and the girl had her headphones on and was dead asleep.

 

“Shhh..she’s sleeping guys.” Manager hyung shushed the boys. Of course Jungkook sat at the farthest edge away from her. The boys began filling up the space and there’s only space next to the sleeping girl. I made my way to the seat and slowly sat down trying my best to not make any sudden moves.

“Shut up…” the girl mumbled under her breath. I sigh in relief as she’s still in her deep slumber. As my touched the cushion she began twisting and turning. The phone in her hand fell into my lap. Michael Buble -  Home was playing. I grabbed her phone and softly grabbed her finger to unlock her phone. I went through her playlists and noticed on that was labeled “You have to listen to this or Anna kill you” I opened and saw a whole bunch of our songs. I quickly changed her playlist to what seems like it belonged to a girl named Anna. DNA began playing and I put the phone back into her hands.

 

“Yah V, what are you doing?” Yoongi hyung glared at me.

“Hehehe trying to turn her into an ARMY,” I gave him my infamous boxy smile. 

 

Korean Air will be departing from LAX to Incheon International in 5 minutes. Please have your passport out. Kamsahapnida. 

 

We all gathered our stuff to get ready to board our flight. The person next to me began shifting in her seat and sat up straight trying to open her eyes against the bright airport lights. 

 

“Taehyung-ah palli!” Manager hyung came and dragged me to line with the rests.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Geokjeonghaji ma love

I modeun geon uyeoni aninikka

Urin wanjeon dalla baby

Unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka

 

Oh isn’t this Anna’s favorite song. Is A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter