Chapter 4

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*IN KOREAN*

Chapter 4 

 Anna’s POV

 

For the past two weeks, Taeyeon-ah has been teaching me 4 different routines. We’re basically living in this studio. She’s been a really great teacher. I haven’t seen such passion burning in her eyes since a long time ago… It’s almost like she’s lost in the music and completely shuts the world around her when she dances. I wish Mark oppa was still here to defend her name, he was more of a father than her own biological dad was. But it all was ruined because of her stupid stepsister that decided to take everything away from her. I continued to sit in awe as Tae-ah finished up the DNA choreography. Those fiery eyes with a small smirk when the chorus comes on. Her sharp moves and swiftness. It’s almost as if she was meant for the idol life. 

“Unnie! Dance with me! You’re supposed to learn this!!” she tried pulling me up.

“NOOOOO! PLEASE NO MORE!! Tae-ah I only asked to learn one song not their entire concert,” I whined.

“Come on! I’m helping you !!”

“Tae-ah..” I said in a serious tone.

“Yeh.. Unnie..” she noticed.

“Answer me truthfully...Why don’t you want to audition? You seem more excited than me. In fact, I haven’t seen you dance in years...No ...I haven’t seen you this happy in years.” She stayed quiet. “Are you still stuck because of them?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter