Chapter 5 : 7 Years Ago

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The halls were empty, silence filled the room as Taeyeon made her way into the small, bare room. Across from her was a table with three men, each of them pierced into Taeyeon with their stoic eyes. Her hands were trembling but she curled up her delicate fingers into the palm of her hands, making a fist. “I could do this,” she mumbled to herself. There was a red x marked at the center so Taeyeon made her way there.

“Please introduce yourself but look at the camera,” A guy with a black said. She gazed at the three plagues in front of all the judges. YG Ent. SM Ent. JYP Ent. There was a large lump in . The room was so quiet that her heartbeat echoed loudly in her ears.

“A-annyeonghaseyo, nae ireumeun T-taeyeon-ibnida,” she stuttered. “I will be auditioning to be a dancer.” Her high-pitched voice squealed.

With that, the man known as JYP nodded and the music began to play. It wasn’t a song or anything, it was just a hip-hop beat. Taeyeon began to feel the music and began dancing to the rhythm. Her dances were slightly sloppy but they had rhythm. The man that is called YG gave his infamous groovy head bob with a slight grin.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Everyone abruptly turned to the door as a middle aged man and a young girl that is slightly older than Taeyeon appeared.

“Excuse me, ajusshi. You can’t be here you’re interrupting-” the receptionist cried after he entered the room.

“It doesn’t matter. She’s my kid. I get to interrupt whenever I want,” he shook the girl off his hands. “My younger daughter doesn’t have the talent to be here but I just felt bad for her so I brought her along. Now this daughter of mine, she has a real talent. Much more beautiful and more fit to be an idol.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, nae ireumeun Bae Joo Hyun but you can call me Irene.” She has an angelic smile plastered on her face as she looked at dumbfounded Taeyeon. Her eyes didn’t look as apologetic as the younger one hoped, it was mean and hateful. She gave a slight smirk before looking back at the judges. The little one felt hot tears forming in her eyes but refused to cry. Instead she stepped to the side and allowed her step sister to take the center. She began to sing and rap to SNSD’s Run Devil Run. The man in the middle, Lee SooMan, stood up and clapped his hands in approval. “You’re right! This daughter of yours is much more suited to be an idol!” He approached Irene and puts his hand on her shoulders. “You are so talented. Stay here, we’ll talk about your contract with SM entertainment.”

Taeyeon looked at her father. “What are you still doing here, little brat! Get lost we can’t have you be filmed next to her. You look so stupid flailing your arms thinking you could dance! How dare you stand next to her and compare yourself like that?!” He gritted between his teeth and whispered harshly in her ear as he dragged her outside with a sheepish smile. As he headed back into the room all she saw was three men awed by her amazing, beautiful st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter