Chapter 7 : Soldiers????

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

 

Teep! Beep! Beep!

 

Ughhh how annoying….! I suddenly felt a soft object smacking me in the face abruptly.

 

“Honey, wake up!” the voice of my mother rang into my ears.

“Ugh.. five more minutes please,” I mumbled as grabbed my sheets and covered my face.

“Taeyeon-ah, you’re going to miss your flight!” I groaned and searched for my phone to check the time. It read 3 AM.

“Umma, it’s 3 in the morning my flight isn’t ‘til 2 PM,” I said sleepily as I laid back into my cloud like pillows.

“Did Anna forget to tell you again?! The airline changed your flight time to 5 AM and check in is at 4 AM. Tae-ah, you’re leaving first,” 

“Mworago?!” I yelped and leaped off my bed so fast I slipped and fell on my bum. I scattered across the floor trying to run to the bathroom and ended up slipping on the door again.

“UMMA I’M LATE!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

I went in for a quick shower and grabbed random clothes from my drawers. White track pants with champion running down the sides, white seamless tank, and an oversized hoodie. My hair was a complete mess. It was long enough to look horrible and too short to tie it up. Oh wells. My mom put my giant black suitcase in the trunk as I ran down the stairs with a mini duffel as my carry on. 

“Omo, you look so scary!” my mom clutched her heart.

“Umma!” I pouted. 

“I’m playing! My daughter is beautiful!” she cooed as she fixed my hair. “Yeoppeuda.”

We drove to the quiet airport. Tom Bradley International airport. It sure is quiet at 3:45am. I noticed there were a group of girls with giant professional cameras and signs that said ARMY. Wow, who’s the lucky veteran that is being greeted? I wondered. I told my mom there was no need to come with me in since it’s so early. I urged to get home and rest since it’s basically still night. We hugged for almost 5 minutes and my heart broke when I saw her walk away with tears in her eyes.

“Umma! It’s just a vacation I’ll be back!” I waved as she drove off. 

I grabbed my luggage and walked past the group of girls. All of a sudden they pushed passed me, bumping into my shoulders.

“WATCH IT STUPID!” one of them shouted at me in korean thinking I didn’t understand. I gave her the nastiest stare ever and she immediately kept her head, realizing I understood. I rolled my eyes and continued walking as I winced at those sharp screams. I looked back and noticed a black SUV that was completely out. Seven guys came out surrounded by security, pushing the girls back.

“Oppa! SARANGHAE!” 

“OPPA! OPPA! AAHHHH!” 

Who are these people? Ugh so annoying. But thank you for your service. I went to check in my bags and luckily there were no line. I went up to the economy status for Korean Airline. 

“Oh, Miss Park, you don’t need to check in through here. Please go on into our VIP lounge for your check in,” she bowed while explaining in English.

“Oh no, I think you’re mistaken. My friend booked economy, I can’t afford VIP,” I said.

“Miss Park your ticket is for our diamond elite first class. Please follow me towards the lounge.” she said. 

Damn, I knew Anna unnie was rich but like now I feel in debt. I entered the lounge, it was so grand and beautiful. I felt like I was in Jeju. It was a Korea country-side theme. With fountain in the middle mimicking a wooden water wheel. Wow, maybe first class isn’t so bad. I kept walking forward looking up at the ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter