Chapter 6 : Reunited

BTS 8th MEMBER ?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

“You vowed to be the best performer in the world that you’d surpass me.” A deep voice echoed by the door.

 

The two girls whipped their heads toward the voice by the door. Anna had a huge smile on her face while Taeyeon had a blank stare towards the boy with blondish hair. He was tall and slim but masculine.

“I’m sorry but who are you?” Taeyeon innocently asked. The two other people in the room gapped in shock. One could hear a beautiful reuniting moment shattered by one sentence. She glanced over at Anna’s are-you-kidding-me face.

“Bwoh?” she was confused as to what was going on. The young man entered the room and sat in front of the two girls.

“YAH! Do you not remember me?” Mark shouted playfully.

Taeyeon continued to have a dazed look on her face. Her eyebrows furrow trying hard to think. Suddenly a lightbulb clicked inside her head. Her eyes widened and shaped liked an ‘O’ , she tackled the guy in front of her into a hug.

“Oh yah! I can’t breathe stop hugging me so  tightly,” he laughed as the girl continued to squeeze the life out of him. Anna laughed and joined the others in a group hug.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“So you’re in a boy group called Got7? What cheesy name,” I laughed.

“Wow, I’m hurt. You didn’t know?!” Mark pretended to fake cry.

“For real, Tae-ah. I’ve told you many times! I even showed you their performance once,” Anna exclaimed. “It’s okay Mark I still love you.”

I looked at my two best friends in the whole world and smiled to myself unknowingly as the two childishly hit and tease each other. I haven’t seen him in forever. He started to talk about his concert and how he was leaving to Korea tonight. Well, that . I finally see him after so many years and he leaves in less than 3 hours.

“Mianhae Tae-ah. But you know what, since you’re going with Anna to the audition in Seoul, we can hang out then and I’ll introduce you to the members!” he ruffled my hair.

“What do you mean in Korea?” I questioned. Anna had a guilty expression on her face. “Kim Anna what did you do?!” I glared at her. Mark stayed quiet as he knew he said something he shouldn’t have when Anna stared him down.

“I-I-I was going to tell you tonight….So like the audition is in Seoul….” She whispered the last part so quietly hoping I didn’t pick up what she had said.

“MWORAGO?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter