/ CHEATSHEET

THE DRAGON'S QUEST / APPLY OPEN!
do not change the size 500*240

cheatsheet

title : basics

NAMES: Follow the format in the blog except for any Russian/Turkish names (because of where they come from) and please include any other foreign characters if your character has a name in those languages! (e.g. Chinese, Korean etc.) If possible, give your character a Chinese name even if they're not Chinese because the universal language in this fictional world is Chinese. (not a must though!) 

AGE: Should be between 16-25

BIRTHPLACE: You can just write the different Kingdoms or, if you want to elaborate (e.g. her mom's house or something) that's fine too. Same with their hometown.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN: If this character has not left their Home Kingdom, please look in the 'worlds' page for the list of languages available. Explanation of how they know how to speak the languages of other Kingdoms is needed. For the number, the maximum is three fluent and three semi-fluent, coming to a total of six.

FACECLAIMS: You must link to a gallery and must have a backup face claim. Pinterest does not count as a gallery. Also make sure that your faceclaim match your character's age! Taken: Heize 

FASHION STYLE: Because the story will mostly be taking place in the wild (i.e. the Outlying Lands) where civilization is rather scarce and the nearest Kingdom is probably miles away, your character will be stuck with the clothes they had brought with them or somehow they have sewing skills or they might've stolen some idk. Honestly I don't really care what your character wears as long as it makes sense and fits with the story. :') 

OCCUPATION: What they do for a living, essentially. It will definitely relate with your character's background and where they're from to have obtained their set of skills. This will also determine what kind of skills your character can contribute to the group for survival. 

title : personality and background

PERSONALITY: At least five positive, five negative. Anything else is optional but preferred :) Please do not give me a Mary Sue or a 'perfect' character I will not accept them thank you. Also please balance them

BACKGROUND: Talk about their background, how they become a 'criminal' (thus reason for exile), where they were born, stuff like that. Remember to elaborate on the important things and don't omit them. Also talk about how and when they learnt about the religious stuff (i.e. the guardians and the legend of the chosen ones etc.) No sob stories or anything too tragic. Make it realistic and explain as you go. Your character is human as well. 

TRIVIA: As shown in app, minimum of five each except for habits and fears. The more the better, of course. 

title : relationships

So for this section, because your character is going to live with the band of outcasts, relationships with other people outside of the outcasts would not be really in the story. But still include them though, especially important ones that did influence your character. As for pets, they're allowed as long as it's explained how and from where they came from.  

You don't really need to elaborate too much on your character's relationships with their fellow outcasts because it's going to be addressed later in the app, but if you wish to go more in-depth, by all means go for it. I love detail :) 

title : personality and background

PERSONALITY: At least five positive, five negative. Anything else is optional but preferred :) Please do not give me a Mary Sue or a 'perfect' character I will not accept them thank you. Also please balance them

BACKGROUND: Talk about their background, how they become a 'criminal' (thus reason for exile), where they were born, stuff like that. Remember to elaborate on the important things and don't omit them. Also talk about how and when they learnt about the religious stuff (i.e. the guardians and the legend of the chosen ones etc.) No sob stories or anything too tragic. Make it realistic and explain as you go. Your character is human as well. 

TRIVIA: As shown in app, minimum of five each. The more the better, of course. 

title : plotline

PLOTLINES: So before you judge me too hard, the names are randomized. Literally. I just went online and plucked some off the internet I thought correlated to their details and obviously Latin got into the mix. But anyways, conclusion; the names are crap.

You might've noticed I've put slashes (/) in some areas. If you did not, you can go back and read it now lmao. Basically what that means is it's up to you. All of the characters can be self-created, as in you can do whatever you want with the plotlines provided you follow the 'role', 'reason for exile' and 'power' part. Or as best as you can. I didn't really wanted to have plotlines at first because it's supposedly a really 'whatever' story, but then I realize I had to control the number of people coming from each Kingdom. So yep. As long as whatever you wrote correlates to the stuff I wrote for the plotlines, then it's fine. If you want to change some stuff, tell me first though.

Let me break up the parts of the plotline in case it was confusing.

ROLE: Essentially, what their role is in the team. They can be a strategist, a fighter, whatever. But their skills must reflect where they came from. So for example, if they're from the South Kingdom they can't be a magician because they don't do magic there. But if they shifted Kingdoms throughout their storyline (like my character), then you can be whatever you want. Provided that it makes sense. But again, it must have a background and it reflects the skillset your character would bring to the team.

REASON FOR EXILE: Why they were in the Outlying Lands. Kingdoms generally do not exile people unless they've done something really terrible. But of course, sometimes Kingdoms make mistakes, so in some cases a few of these people might actually be innocent *wink*. Or maybe their official reason is a cover-up for something more serious (an example being murder) 

POSSIBLE TROUPES: As mentioned, most of them are optional. Except for the ones without a (optional). 

POWERS: What their 'magical abilities' are. Because they're all Chosen Ones, they would inherit their Guardian's power. Details again, in the 'worlds' page.

Basically, do anything you want with your character on the grounds that it makes sense and it at least correlates a little to your chosen plotline. If you want to change some stuff that's written on the plotline details, comment below and we'll figure something out :)

title : fighting trivia

LIVING QUARTERS: Ah yes the tricky part. I've probably mentioned this before, but your character (and the team) will be living in the Outlying Lands, a place with generally a terrible climate and almost no supplies. Don't assume that they'll have the best of everything, but there's no need to make it seem like they live in a dump either. They probably won't have much luxuries, but more of daily necessities. If they have furniture, give some explanation as to how they got it. Maybe they made it, maybe the rug on their floor was made out of wolf fur that they skinned off prey. Give me some background. 
(Also yes; as a general rule they all have beds and toilets and stuff if you want me to get into that) 

WEAPONRY: What they wield into battle. It could be something they made or traded for, just a weapon that they use. I've seen this description overflowing with weapons, so the limit for type of weaponry would be two. Meaning that, your character can e.g. use a sword and daggers, but no more other types like a bow and arrow or something. The number of weaponry is not restricted, so using the same example your character can have like a dozen daggers or something. I've seen that happen before.

ABILITIES: Again, check the 'worlds' page and explain any powers not inherited from their Guardian.

title : questions

Just remember to answer them in your character's point of view.

title : love interest

BASICS: Your love interest can be anyone. It could be a friend from your character's former Kingdom, or one of the outcasts. Collaborations are extremely welcome, and in fact you can collab with my character as well :). Fyi I welcome homoual relationships so yes you can have a male or female love interest for your character of the same . Again, a backup faceclaim is a must.

OTHER STUFF: So I know the love interest section is a lot more detailed than other stories might've done it, but it's only if your character's love interest is in the gang. So technically, if they're not in the team of outcasts, you can delete the 'background' and 'relationships' section. 

FIGHT TRIVIA: Again, if your character's love interest is not in the gang, do whatever is stated on the right (i.e. /everything after the slash). And yes unfortunately you still have to fill in the 'strengths' and 'weaknesses' because I'm an . 

QUESTIONS: Again, not required if not in the team, except for the one about 'what do you think about your love interest being exiled'. 

ENDING:  This part is not guaranteed, but highly recommended you fill it in so I can (hopefully) give them the ending you want? 

title : brownie points

The part we all love. So yep, brownie points for the below:

/ Including my character in your app or relations
/ Adding more character quotes because it allows me to know your character better 
/ Adding more trivia because I'm a hoe for detail :')
/ Details and elaboration. See above
/ I don't really have any specific requirements about faceclaims? It'll be fun if your faceclaim is from a lesser known group though! 
/ Aesthetic apps of course; go ahead and change the colours the codes are placed there for a reason (P.S.: Please delete the stuff written above the app before you submit thanksss) 

title : last but not least

Your character will most likely 1) interact with the Guardians and lieutenant dragons 2) die in the battle. So the password would be either a name for the lieutenant dragon or cause of death. Just to make sure you read the cheatsheet :') Sorry for making this so long but I just couldn't stop adding more and more details into this world www 

source code : turn in : example (in immense progress)