► ♪♫ 3 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f45576d457854497677796f424f773d3d2d3733303535303838352e313539643534393561643439333639313735353832343730323033372e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

*ding dong*


*ding dong*

"Who is it?"
"Momo unnie.."
"oh?- hey Mina.. wassup? you don't look so hot?"
"Yeah.." I slugged off towards the couch and dropped my bag with a sigh
"everything okay?"
"I think.. Bambam is cheating on me.."
"What?! what made you say that?"
"My neighbor at work said.. we were.. doing it ALL NIGHT.. LAST NIGHT.."
"That's impossible.. you were here-.. oh.."
"ugh"

I plopped my body down in defeat and began tearing up. I really did not know what to do, I stayed with Bambam for 6 months now.. We have been dating for a year, but decided to live together 6 months ago.. I just can't believe it.. really..

"Mina.. you should talk it through with him.."
"Yeah? how can i face him?"
"Mina, you're the one being cheated on? why are you afraid to face him?"
"Because-"
"this is why you are easily fooled.."
"gee thanks.."
"I am serious! - you don't see me running around letting people take advantage of me do you?"
"Because you don't have anyone.."

"who said?! that is why I am here in Korea for her!"
"what did you just say?"
"uhhh- nothing" She began averting and walking away from the couch
"I thought you were here because you wanted a normal life?! and.. what? did I hear  you say 'HER'?"
"Yeah.. her?.. a normal life.. with her?" she awkwardly smiled and shrugged
"Who is.. this HER you speak of?" I glared at her waiting for an answer.. i need to know.
"uh.. no one, nothing special?" she averted her eyes
"MOMO!?!?"
"NO ONE!!!"
"SPILL THE TEA!!!" I moved towards her as she backs away. "MOMO!!"

"Okay! Okay! Her name is .. Dahyun.." I glared at her waiting for more of the detail "and.. well.. I met her.." she fidgeted
"What? Where have you met?"
"O-Online?" She awkwardly grinned and shrugged
"WHAT?!?? ARE YOU SURE??? IS SHE EVEN REAL?!?" I facepalmed myself anticipating for a better explanation "Please.. PLEASE TELL ME you have AT LEAST! Video called her?!?"
"Uhh.. teehee?" She grinned
"MOMO!!!"

"What... but she was so sweet! We just cant talk much you know?"
"And why is that?!"
"Because I was busy with Idol stuff!"
"How old is she?"
"21?"
"What's her favorite food?"
"Anything really."
"Nationality?"
"Korean."
"Work."
"Uh.. she owns a cafe downtown in Seoul?"
"Okay! Let's go!" I tried dragging her but she instantly pulled back
"No! Mina wait! I am not ready to see her!"
"DOES SHE EVEN KNOW YOU'RE HERE?"
"Ye...No?"
"MOMO!!"
"What..."

I sighed and gave up "you know fine, go ahead. But really I can't believe you did not tell me.. and here I thought you like guys.."
"I still do.. she is my first girlfriend.. I am new to this you know, she technically shows me around.."
"Two girls... I don't ever think I'll be in one."
"You wouldn't know, it is the 21st century Mina.."
"Yeah well, at least GIRLS wont cheat on me.. right?"
"Still not an expert.. but I don't even know really.."

i gave out a deep sigh. Meanwhile I have been thinking about Bambam recently, and It's just uncomfortable. my guts is trying to say something, but I just do not want to believe it.

"Mina, you really think Bambam is cheating on you?"
"Who is doing it last night? It's so impossible that Yugyeom would visit, bring his girlfriend over and have in my apartment right?!"
"True.. but.. we should catch him first.. to make sure..?"

I did not know what to do, as I feel my guts is about to throw itself up. I ruffled my hair in a depressed manner and began over thinking.

"Okay penguin? how about.. let's wait for Sana and you know pay him a visit?"
"That's even worst! What would I do if i see him with a girl!? What should I do?!"
"Break up, kick him in his balls and let's never speak to him again!"
"Yeah.. but I am paying for that apartment.."
"the nerve!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THE PAYING?!"
"We both are? I mean.. I just have more share than he does.. I think?"

Momo completely ignored my statement and began snatching my phone, scrolled over my contacts and called them. She looks rather pissed.
"Girl! Where are you?- yeah! hurry up!- don't ask questions! it's code red!"

Momo dropped the phone and began walking towards me with a scowled face. I think hearing that I do most of the paying made her mad.. I don't think.. I do think that's what is driving her to be this persistent.

"Come on Mina! Pack up and let's go!"
"Wait.. Momo where are w-"
"Enough questions! let's go and meet Sana."
"Oh.. O-Okay.." 

***

We arrived at the park where we discussed to meet up with Sana. The moment we arrived we saw her sitting by the fountain waiting for us to arrive.

"Sana-chan!"
"Momoring!"

They both ran to each other as if they never met for a whole year. I just shook my head and laughed at the two.

"Well? what's the emergency?"
"Minaring here thinks her boyfriend is cheating- oh sorry. HE IS CHEATING!"
"Wait. what? what made you think Bambam is?"

"My workmate in Oh! Boy is my neighbor. She said we were doing IT all night.. that's why she thought I was late today because of that.."
"Why the little! Where is he!?"

I began to tear up while explaining and I held my phone tightly, I tapped through my phone and tried to dial his number once again.


"I don't know, his work should be done now, i guess he is at home? I tried calling but he was not answering.."

I heard loud voices in the background as I concentrate on creating my next piece. Looks like those three girls has a problem. Oh wait a second..
"That's her.. isn't it.. she's crying.. again?"

I began to eavesdrop on their conversation, I think this girl does have problems.
"y-yeah.. no answer.." She said and began to bawl down as she knelt down in defeat

"Hey.. Please don't cry.. you look better smiling.." I thought to myself. I noticed myself unconsciously sketching her once again. If only i could see all her face then surely I'll get to paint her better. She really looks good on my canvas, even for a side profile.

"Mina! come on! Let's give that guy a lesson!" The other girl shouted as she pulled her up

"huh.. so your name is Mina.. What a lovely name.." I mumbled and smiled. I eyed the three girls as they began walking away from the fountain center. I hope to see her often. I could offer her the help.. she looks so helpless, I wonder what was bothering her. I began thinking as I carved up her side profile without knowing what she really looks like from afar. Somehow I wish she would look directly at me, so I can paint a better picture of her.

"Mina... what a lovely name.."

***

We finally arrived at the apartment

We finally arrived at the apartment. It looks gloomy and tall and something that I really don't want to go to at the moment. I looked up and our lights are open. That means Bambam is there.

"Oh no.. I think I am gonna be sick.."
"Mina! Calm down.. it is your right.." Sana held onto my hand as she scowled over the building "That's your unit right?" I nodded and shivered
"Let's go then and pay him a little visit!" Momo began walking inside my apartment building
"Wait! Momo! I-"
"Let's go mina-ssi!"
"guyyyys!"

We began walking to the 5th floor of the building. I swear I am gonna puke, my body seems to not be functioning well right now. Sana rang the door bell once.

"Oh! Pizza is here" I heard Bambam say across the living room

Holy ! he is coming closer.. I can hear him-

*opens*
"How much- oh.. huh?! Mina!?"
"H-Hey Bam.."
"uh.. uhm.. what are you doing here?"

"She lives here of course! now move!" Sana barged through the doors and pushed Bambam away as she looks around the ground floor and hovered over the top floor.

"B-baby! why did you not tell me you are coming over? I mean. I should hav-"
"Okay! found one!" Sana shouted as she pulled a girl and has our sheets around her body

"uh! wait. baby- let me explain I-"
"How could you Bam.."
"No.. Yugyeom.. he brought her here. that's hi-"
"You expect me to believe that when you are just wearing boxers on?"
"Honey.. baby. believe me, I love-"

"Okay that's enough!" Momo slapped him hard across his face "Stop lying to Mina you idiot!"

"This is between me and Mina!!"
"No! You are in between this girl's legs for crying out loud!" Momo shouted as she pulled down Bambam's boxers down. "See how you two are in the middle of something.. disgusting"

I just couldn't take it anymore, I had to run. It was so hard to breathe.


"Mina wait!"  Bambam called to her
"So long loser!" Momo through the boxer to his face
"See you later er! oh and have fun you two. make sure you use condoms.. I'm warning you girl. Bambam has a disease!" Sana laughed as she walks out and towards the door.

"Wait what?!" the girl shouted
"No! No I don't I am clean!" Bambam explained

"I doubt that! That's why Mina always asks you to wear condoms! Byeeee! and Enjoy!" She laughed once more and closed the door and began running to catch up with Momo and Mina

"Mina! Mina! stop!" Momo shouted as she chased after the broken hearted girl
"Momo!" Sana shouted running after her
"hurry sana!"

"I really cant! I really cant! why did he do that" Mina mumbled to herself with tears falling. "God damn it Bambam!" She ran and ran through the alley way.

"Yeah bro! this Ice creams tastes the best! come on! take a bite!"
"uh!!"

A few moments a girl turned through the corner and suddenly bumped onto them who were just at the Ice cream stand
"Come on! taste i- HEY!"

"I am sorry!" She shouted and continued
"Excuse me!" Another girl ran through them

"What the! Hey!! you two!!" He shouted
"You okay there Jihyo?" The other boy said walking closer to him

"Hey!! Move out!" The last girl shouted but the boy did not get to move out quickly so they instantly bumped to each other having the girl over the boy.

"uh-" he uttered
"What the heck is wrong with you girls?!" Jihyo said
"I said Move! and sorry! but I have to go! I'll pay for Ice cream next time!" She stood up and ran after the girls. "Girls!!! WAIT!!!" she shouted

"Seriously?!-ugh! Hey Tzuyu! get up there!" He dropped and pulled his friend up. "My shirt is ruined!!" Jihyo yelled
"Dude! your shirt is already ruined the moment you wore it" The other boy commented coldly
"That's a good one Jeong!" Tzuyu laughed
"Oh shut up!!"
"Come on! let's go! My friend is waiting!"
"I can't go looking like this?! I have ICE CREAM STAIN on my SHIRT!!!"
"No one would notice! Stop being a baby!" Jeongyeon commented coldly and began walking

"I swear.. How am I even friends with the two of you?"
"You don't have a choice" Tzuyu said coldly and taunted
"ugh!!!"

***


"Mina! Stop!" Momo shouted

I began to stop by the center fountain of the park once again. I would keep running till who knows where, but I really ran out of steam.

"Got you!!" Momo held onto my shoulder as she panted

"You really did not need to run after me.."
"That way of thinking.. is just stupid.."

"Guys! Omy god! Why do you two run so fast!!" Sana panted in front of us
"Well, If a zombie apocalypse happens, we know who'll be caught first!" Momo laughed.
"Oh shut up!! plus! I bumped into those boys you bumped into. Mina spilled their ice cream.." She huffed
"Yeah.. I am so sorry."
"Mina goes wild if she is hurt" Momo laughed "And who knows, we'll never see them anyway.. Thank god Seoul is huge!"

"yeahh! How bout some refreshers to die down the brokenhearted?" Sana laughed
"I am new here.. so basically.. well.. you two needs to know more.. and gosh.. Korean is hard okay.." Momo pouted

"Oh and how do you get to talk to your Korean girlfriend?" I countered

"GIRLFRIEND?!!?" Sana exclaimed

"Oh right.. Momo here found a girlfriend over the internet, and decided to come here to meet her."
"What does she look like and wait- GIRL FRIEND... LIKE... GIRL... FRIEND?!"
"Yeah! She is in a relationship with a girl" I smirked and crossed my arms

"Okay you two are very judgmental people!! She is nice.. and sweet and cares so much about me and-"
"Have you met?" I interrupted her

"N-no?" Momo pouted

"Wait! JUST A SECOND! You mean.. you have a girlfriend.. over the internet.. without knowing how she looks like?!"
"I do know.. we just never video called. She sent me a picture of her.. that's all.."

"Momo! Internet is flooded with catch-fish people!"
"Is that food?!"

"NO!!! I mean.. fake! what if she is a fake.." Sana ruffled her hair.
"She said she owns a coffee shop downtown Seoul?"
"okay.. what's the name of the coffee shop?"

"uhh.. 'Precious Tea Cup'?

"huh.. that place.. okay then.." Sana began walking left towards downtown and i followed

"uh? guys? where are you going?" Momo stuttered
"Precious Tea cup." Sana said monotonously
"That is a very relaxing place, very quiet too you know. we could grab some refreshments there" I added with a saddened smile

"guys! no.. i am not ready!"
"Yes you are! let's go!" Sana dragged Momo towards downtown