► ♪♫ 30 ♫♪ ◄

My Final Piece

 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f742d316766665954356c366b52673d3d2d3734313230343833312e313565336434663032633539636264323333333939383938333337322e706e67?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

It's the girl's tournament for archery and ThinkBlack had been falling behind against Gudugan with them having 8 points ahead

It's the girl's tournament for archery and ThinkBlack had been falling behind against Gudugan with them having 8 points ahead. Tough luck for ThinkBlack as they are now hitting for the next player queue.

"Rose! Come on! Let's get it!" Nayeon and the others cheered

Rose squinted at the target and took a deep breathe. Carefully lifted the bow and precisely pulled the string at a perfect angle. She breathed heavily, trying to remain her position in aiming for at least higher than 6. In a few moments she lets go of the string- shooting the arrow closely to the target. She gained 9 points as she calmly cheered her way to her members with them getting 1 point lead.

"Good job Rose" Sana whispered
"Not over yet, we got three more rounds to go.. if they hit the next one as a bulls eye.. we are dead to the ground" she pouted
"It's okay, we had fun" Lisa smirked
"Y-Yeah.."

Gudugan's turn to take the shot. She reached out calmly for the arrow and placing it down onto her bow. She breathed and pulled, with her utmost precision, she once again aimed about 8 points.
ThinkBlack is on the need of hitting 9 and above to take the lead once again.

"I..I need a 9 or 10 to get the next lead.." Sana panicked
"It's okay.. just hit for 8.. we'll get it the next round"

Sana took her place and clumsily grabbed an arrow, dropping the arrow to the ground. She laughed off her nervousness to the crowd but this is something she could never hide. Sana breathed and placed the arrow onto the bow as she pulled the string near to her chin. With one eye open, she aimed for an 8- she released.

The crowd went in silent, the stadium were quiet. Everyone's faces gasped onto her attempt.. as her shot... was..

"A ten?!" Jennie gasped loud enough for the crowd to start cheering for ThinkBlack

Sana smiled and grinned as she jumped up and down with excitement!. ThinkBlack is now 2 points ahead Gudugan.

"Sana! How?.."
"I-I don't know.."
"That was amazing!!!"
"Ah... well, Gudugan will get a 10 and it's game over." Rose pouted
"Gudugan must get a 6! Or lower!" Jisoo exclaimed
"I hope so.." the girls watched patiently impatient waiting for Gudugan to take the shot.

The waiting was intense for as the crowd also remained silent- nervously waiting for Gudugan for the next shot. Fans had been hoping for them to get a 10, and others had been hoping to get lower than 10.

Gudugan stood, and took a deep breathe with a smile she pulled an arrow from the barrel and placed it onto the bow.

"Here goes nothing.." Jennie mumbled as she squinted her eyes in nervousness hoping they get something lower than 8.

She took a deep breathe and focused enough for her to precision her aim. As she pulls, she squinted and released. Gudugan had hit a 5. She was probably nervous that ThinkBlack could clutch the game.
The girls silently cheered.

"Dude! It's a 5!" Rose silently exclaimed
"Lisa! Come on! A 6 would do enough to win!!" Jennie patted
"Ah! The pressure.." Jisoo smirked
"I gat diz! Dont yu woreh! I gat diz!" Lisa assured

"Oh boy.." Rose rolled her eyes
"Oy! lisa! If you mess this up! i swear!" Jennie scowled
"Baby! Trust me!"
"More reason not to.."
"Ouch.."
"Go."

Lisa took her place, yet she could not hide her smile. She confidently took an arrow from the barrel and placed it onto the bow. Fans were watching widely, making sure that she would not goof up.

(Ah.. Lisa.. i swear.) Fans laughed, anticipated and were nervous of the member Lisa taking the final shot.

She breathed... pulled the string in precision. Squinted and aimed.. and as she released...
The crowd remain shocked and quiet. Lisa's eyes jolted from the attempt.

"LISA!" Rose shouted and the crowed roared in laughter. From Lisa's release the arrow did not launch instead was dropped in between her feet.
Lisa fell onto her knees laughing with the fans.

"What are you doing?" Jennie laughed
"I-I am sorry!"
"You should have kept it properly!"
"I.. was excited!!"

The crowd remained laughing as they ended the game with Gudugan winning from a zero point shot of Lisa. Jennie smacked her head as the fans continued to roar with laughter.

"I swear.." Jennie clicked her tongue
"I-I love you?" She awkwardly smiled and hugged the older
"Get off me!"
"Uwaaaah.."

***

"Ah! Mina there you are!"
"Huh?"
"JYP asked me to give this to you and give it to the MC on the control room"
"What's that."
"It's ICEY's performance CD, i think they'll play the newly comeback song instead"
"Oh.. okay.. uh.. how do i get up there?"
"Just take this exit here and straight passed the YG and BigHit zone then take the stairs to its right"
"Okay! Thanks Jill.."
"No worries! I'll get back to Strays now"

Mina immediately packed her stuff and fixed everything- handing some paper works to Nayeon

"W-what?" Nayeon uttered
"Take care of ICEY for me, I just have to get to the control room.."
"Ah. Okay.. but the Cross team is starting.."
"I'll be quick.."
"Okay. Take care Mina"
"Thanks Nayeon!" And she immediately stormed away

"Uh! Where is she going Nayeon-unnie?" Chaeyoung asked
"Control room- she had to do something there.. oh well.. now.. WHAT AM I GONNA DO!!"
"Teehee.. don't ask me unnie" Chaeyoung grinned as she sees Jihyo walk behind Nayeon

"Need help?" Jihyo smiled
"Ah.. y-yeah."
"Tell me anything. I'll help you" he smiled
"T-thanks.." she smiled

Uh! Control room

Uh! Control room.. control room.. where the heck is that control room!

(Now! What you have all been waiting for!..)
Ah! it's starting.. ah! YG.. BIGHIT.. then R-right. Okay. Hurry Mina!

"ACK!" as I turned I immediately got hit by someone who seemed to be getting down the stairs

"Oh! Geeze! I am sorry!" He uttered
"N-No.. it's fine.. I-" I was shocked to see who it was, my eyes widened and my smile cannot be helped
"Miss?"
"Ah! J-Jimin! Right? From Be*ST?"
"Haha. Yeah. That's me"
"Huge fan! Huge fan!"
"I see, i am honored for such a beautiful woman to be my fan." He smiled so gently

"Y-yeah." I sighed.. and realized I was being stupid. i cleared my throat "ah! Yeah.. is the control room that way?"
"Yeah. Just get up here and at the end of the hall"
"T-thanks"

"Why are you going to the control room?"
"Ah.. I am handing over a CD for the final performance."

"Oh..- ah! JYP" he said as he saw my JYP lace and hovered his eyes onto my ID card "Manager?"
"R-right.. I manage ICEY" I smiled
"Oh.. you do. Uh-" he looked at it closely "Miyoi?"
"Funny. It's Mi-yu-wi.. i mean just call me Mina"
"Okay.. Mina. It's nice-"

(NOW TO INTRODUCE THE MEN IDOLS!...)
"Ah! ! I gotta go! I'll see you around Mina" he ran and waved
"Bye!"

Right! CD! Ugh! Hurry!!!

(Now!! What you have all been waiting for! THE FINALE! The Cross team games! Where Entertainment vs Entertainment would battle for the final ISAC Cup! See your Idols be as one with others! The greatest Entertainment collaboration yet! Fandoms reun...

(Now!! What you have all been waiting for! THE FINALE! The Cross team games! Where Entertainment vs Entertainment would battle for the final ISAC Cup! See your Idols be as one with others! The greatest Entertainment collaboration yet! Fandoms reunite!! Let's welcome the Cross Team Championship!!)

Fans roared all over the stadium each Entertainment Zone has collected all fans to be as one. Fans chanted, their spirits lifted and began to aticipate the cross collaboration of teams vs teams.

(Let the games... BEGIN!)

Fans once again roared to the sound of the drums! To the sound of the screams! To the sound of the chants! As the MC announces the teams for the games

(We will now have the Final event!! The Men's Cross games- TITANS Basketball. Where we watch The royals of the royals- battle head on head! JYP AND SM Entertainment Versus YG and BigHit Entertainment!)

The crowd went wild shouting over and over chanting the companies name.

(JYP's Majors are ICEY Jeongyeon, ICEY Tzuyu, ICEY Jihyo, STRAYS Bang Chan and STRAYS Felix)

The crowds cheered.

(SM's Majors are ECHO Kai, ECHO Chanyeol, ECHO Baekhyun, CNT Taeyong and CNT Haechan)

JYP and SM Zones were cheering, together with the chant and the drum. Forcing intimidation to the opposing team.

(NOW! YG's Majors are Gen7 Jackson, Gen7 Mark, iKonic Bobby, iKonic Chan-woo, & WINTER Min-ho)

YG's Zone countered their cheer to match to the opposing team

(BigHit's Majors are Be*ST Jimin, Be*ST Namjoon, Be*ST Jungkook, XTX Soobin, and XTX Yeonjun)

YG and Big hit's Zones began Chanting- intimidating the opposing team. JYP and SM's zone made sure not weaken their team

(i see our Fandoms are now in a fight! But then! The show must go on! Let's welcome our players now!)

The Men idols formed in line into their rightful positions as the fans began to roar wildly calling out their idol's names.

The Men idols formed in line into their rightful positions as the fans began to roar wildly calling out their idol's names

"Ah.. pleasure to meet you Yoo Jeongyeon!" Jackson laughed
"We already know each other."
"Oh right. Just being formal."

"Ah! It's nice to see everyone here today" Namjoon commented
"Yeah, absolutely." Chanyeol added

"Let's make this a fun one boys!" Taeyong laughed

"JYSM will win this cup!" The boys yelled
"YHit, will win this cup!" The boys countered as they all laughed in unison

"Gosh! This is gonna be fun!"
"Let's get it!"

(Alright boys! First Major 5! Take your places)

So uh.. how are we gonna do this?" Jihyo called.
"Mix and Match or?" Kai added
"We should Mix." Bang chan suggested
"Ah! Yeah, make the maknaes go first, The older goes last for a clutch!" Baekhyun commented

"Great! So Strays and CNT and..."
"I'll do it!" Baekhyun raised his hand

"Great! So ICEY and ECHO for next quarter!"
"Got it!"

"Let's go!!"

*Whistles*

The Men's first major stood in line with the opposing team majors.

"Looks like they had the same Idea as we do.." Kai mumbled
"Yeah, Be*ST and Gen7 are on the next quarter.." Jihyo panicked

"Calm down there, We can do this.. Besides we got the best of the bests." He laughed
"Yeah! Our Man Jeongyeon is JYP's pride" Tzuyu came grinning
"And Chanyeol is SM's Pride.- with both of them together we should be unstoppable" he laughed

"Dont forget they got Namjoon and Jackson." Jeongyeon uttered
"But you can beat them right?" Jihyo asked
"We only played against Gen7, Jihyo.- I never saw Namjoon play"

"We did, but.. he is a neck on neck with Chanyeol. Namjoon is known for clutching. He reserves his stamina at the end of the game.- so that is something you gotta watch out" Kai sighed

"R-right.." Tzuyu glanced at the game with them having equal to none against the other team

"They seem very.. tensed"
"You can say that again.. they've been equaling points long enough."

Bbuuuzzzz

Bbuuuzzzz

"Ah! We only gained 4 points ahead of them.." Jihyo panicked
"We got this."
"But-"

"Have faith.. we can't let them have us down." Chanyeol interrupted monotonously
"We'll not lose that 4 points" Jeongyeon scowled and stood beside Chanyeol, giving their team motivation to strengthen up.

"ICEY!" A familiar voice called them
"M-Mina. What are you-"
"Here, drink up. Make sure you guys have enough energy."
"Ah. Thanks Manager"

"Manager?" Kai's eyes widened
"Y-yeah. Cute isnt she?" Tzuyu hugged her and pinched her cheek

"Yeah. Say, Manager, you are friends with those ThinkBlack girls arent you." Kai smiled
"Ah.. yeah. Why?"
"Nothing I just thought If you know.. if you are friends with Jennie?"
"Oh, yes I am.. why?" Mina squinted
"Nothing special." He grinned

"Hey! You have eyes on our Jennie dont you?"
"N-No.. wait.. what."
"Do you?-"
"No. i dont! Geese! Okay, let's go boys!"

"Ah.. you guys are starting!- go!" Mina cheered as she sat on the bench with the other managers
"Right on time" Jill smiled
"Yeah.. it was hard finding that contol room..- so what's the sitch?"

"Well, they are up against Be*ST and Gen7, strong opponents there, but hopefully our Jeongyeon and Chanyeol can handle it."
"Yeah.."

"Ah! Yoo Jeongyeon!" Jackson exclaimed "-I knew you'll be at the last quarter?"
"Nice to see you Jackson" he mumbled
"Aww! No sugar."
"No jam."
"Fine."

"Hey guys!" Namjoon smiled as he reached out for the opponents hands and shook them
"The good deed of a leader I see" Jihyo chuckled and reached his hand over Namjoon
"Leader indeed!" They clasped their hand and smiled

(Boys! Take your positions!)

"Aight! Keep on defense" Kai shouted And the boys nodded

Jimin smiled as his head turned towards the opposing team's zone. He saw Mina smiling at the court. And he smiled back.
Mina waved, blushing over her Idol crush.

Jeongyeon saw this gesture as he held the ball, he gripped and passed it right onto Jimin. Who seemed shock about the fast pass

"Ack!"
"CHECK!" Jeongyeon shouted

"Wait.. Jeongyeon. This is not half court." Tzuyu mumbled
"I know."
"Then why did you-"
"My fault-" he raised his hand with a scowl over Jimin admiting his fault as the whistle commenced to rematch the game.

He focused his eyes onto Jimin, who seems to be glancing around Mina, and back at the game.
Jeongyeon gritted his teeth and stanced for the first throw.

Jeongyeon and Namjoon are facing each other for the jump. The whistle blew and the ball was hovered into the air. Jeongyeon got the first touch, as it was an instant pass to Chanyeol.

The game played intensely, passing the ball around trying to get an open shot. Jeongyeon took a step from the open as Kai saw this attempt he immediately passed it over the hopping idol. Taking a dunk shot.

"Damn! You know how to dunk?!" Tzuyu exclaimed
"That was just luck."
"Dude! We gotta practice that."
"No thanks."

The opposing team got the ball, as Namjoon ran about the court trying to get a fake and pass the ball over to Jimin. Jimin took the shot flawlessly getting the ball through the hoop.

"Yeah!" They cheered
"Game on" Jihyo scowled

The game gradually intensified as shots were interchanging after rounds.

The boys huffed with 2 points to spare and a minute and a half before it ends. Jeongyeon and Jimin were facing each other as Jeongyeon remained his eyes on him.

"Y-you.. you got a problem with me?"
"Yeah" Jeongyeon huffed
"What did i do to you! That you seemed so mad about?!"
"Beats me."
"Geeze.."

The ball was instantly passed to Jimin and Jeongyeon quickly blocked this from his hand annoying the latter from his attempt.

"Geeze! You lucky Mina's your manager!- or else I could have injured you.. I don't want her to have a hard time-"
"Tell me.. Jimin.."

Jeongyeon saw another fast pass coming onto Jimin's side which he instantly blocked and captured running about the court taking another powerful dunk.
He dropped sweating and scowling over him
"-how did you meet Mina."