wakas

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hospital, one body awaits for the consciousness to arrive. One body awaits the reality she wouldn't want to face.

"Hurry up, old man. She's waiting for us." The old lady rushing her husband to hurry up walking.

"Lady, I'm old. Don't rush me." He fights back, his wife rolling her eyes before walking much more faster.

"This old lady, really. Why did I even marry her?" The old man mumbles underneath his breathe as he follows his wife, shaking his head in amusement.

Arriving in her room, her father fixes her crooked name tag on the wall before going in.

 

Sunny Park, 25

 

She fell in a coma after her long hours of surgery removing the tumor in her head.

Being diagnosed with brain cancer early that year, her life started going nowhere. The thought of not living normally and not living long enough to have a family she imagined, made Sunny really depressed. She did try accepting her fate. She did try to be strong for her parents and for herself but she couldn't. Scary thoughts doesn't go away from her own mind.

 

A possible death never leaves her thoughts.

 

Three months ago, when it happened. When the dangerous and life threatening surgery happened.

But this day, is the day, when Sunny finally awaken from her deep sleep, forgeting the memories she has as the side effect from her surgery.

Everything that happened to her, her going to places, the photographs she's taken, the day she met Hoseok, never happened. The photographs were never taken.

 

Hoseok never existed.

 

It was all a dream. It was an artificial memory her brain made up during her deep slumber. But for Sunny, everything that happened in her dream felt so real. It was so real that she believes Hoseok was a real person and not a made up one.

or

so she thought.

 

Doctors has been called to check up on Sunny, monitoring everything and checking if she is functioning well as her whole body has been reset from the start.

On the other side of the room, laughter could be visibly heard as two human beings kills each other playfully.

"Stop it. I can't breathe." the younger girl pleaded as her brother tickles her non-stop.

"Not until you admit that you look like me." He retorted as he is still tickling the younger one.

"Never! Not a tiny chance." the younger girl screamed, laughing caused of the tickles.

"Then, I won't stop tickling you."

"Ma, make him stop." the younger girl asked their mother for help.

"Stop it, Hoseok." Their mother told Hoseok off.

Hoseok pouted and let out a tch.

 

"You still look like me, whether you like it or not." Hoseok pulls his tongue out to tease the younger one.

Hoseok's sister just rolled her eyes to his immature brother, shaking her head.

Hoseok's sister has been in the hospital for quiet some time now. Being diagnosed with cancer at such a young age, it was unfortunate and a horrible experience for the younger one.

But despit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter