kwatro

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two parted ways after that embarrassing event that happened early in the morning.

She didn't know why she assumed he was following her in the first place. She's not even attractive enough to lure in guys.

She's been wandering around places she could find, taking pictures here and there. Changing the previous memory card full of pictures to a spare one as well as the dead battery to a new one.

Sighing, she checks her watch. Ten forty five am, it reads.

 

It's time to go back. She's been away for a long time. Her parents doesn't even know she's gone. She hope they don't realise that their daughter went out in the middle of the night just to drink a freaking coffee hours away from home.

She got to the train station, getting her train ticket and heading towards the train bringing her home.

She found her seat, she started taking off her stuffs and placing them on the seat next to her when she didn't feel the camera, that she never let leaves her neck. She quickly look down to see no camera hanging by her neck.

 

She lost her camera. She lost her photographs. She lost everything she has in there. Panic surfaces within her. She snatched her stuffs back and began running to go back to places she's been earlier.

She prayed that nobody steals it.

Please don't get lost. Please

Eyes shaking in panic. Her legs running as fast as she can.

He checks his watch on his wrist for the third time, ten forty am. It's about time his phone rings. He was promised to be called at ten thirty but ten minutes has passed, still no phone calls.

He waited for another ten minutes, he doesn't have a choice. If he wants her to talk to him, he needs to wait as she said.

He saw a nearby bus shed, he walks towards it to have a seat when he notice a white camera sitting on the wooden bench.

 

Who wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter