otso

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After touring the wine factory, the two went ahead to go to a small amusement park downtown. It was a small one and does not have a lot of rides but it was still a place to feel like a child again.

 

Entering the place, Hoseok grab her hand gently which made her eyes widened from the sudden act that then sends butterflies into her stomach. Walking slowly to a souvenir shop hand in hand, Hoseok reach for a bunny head band. He looked at her with such happiness.

"Try it on." Hoseok smiles, handing the head band over to her. Small smile appears on her face as she reach for the head band to wear.

Going over to an area where there's a mirror. She wore the head band chosen. She smiles.

 

"It's cute." She happily said as she lifts her heels tiptoeing a little repeatedly. Wide smile plastered on his face seeing her reaction.

"Wait, I'll pick one for you." She said going over to the head band section again and scanning the items for a cute one.

Her index finger rested on her chin, involuntarily pouting her lips as she thinks hard on what to choose. She reach for the one that caught her interest, grabbing it and quickly turning to Hoseok, who patiently waited for the girl to make her decisions.

 

"This. It's a sunflower head band. I think it will look good on you." She said like an excited child, showing Hoseok what she picked among the rest.

Hoseok grabs the head band and he quickly puts it over his head. She waited in anticipation.

"How do I look?" Hoseok asked, she gave him a thumbs up and a satisfied nod with her choice.

"Let me take a picture. You look cute." She position her camera towards Hoseok who willingly pose for the picture. She walked back, scrunching down to take from a low point of view.

 

Hoseok gave a thumbs up before waving to her to come back.

"Now it's your turn." Hoseok said as he put out his hand waiting for her to give him the camera.

She was hesistant.

She never really takes a photo of herself, it was all about her surroundings and nature. Never herself.

 

"Come on. I'll take a good one so you can post it on your instagram."

She gave him the camera in the end.

"Alright. Ready." He said as he counted one, two, three.

She stood still as she heard the camera shutter went off. Hoseok suddenly burst out laughing. She furrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter