syete

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, the two decided to search up the place to explore together. It was much rather a comfortable feeling for the two being together despite being a total strangers and only knowing each other a few hours ago. Once they both agreed where to go. They hailed a taxi, giving the address to the driver.

Chatting here and there. Slowly getting to know each other.

Their time together has officially began.

 

Arriving to their destination, they decided to explore a winery factory first. They walk side by side. Giggles can be heard as the two chatted about random things.

She started taking pictures of everything, again. First the winery sign board, then the walk path surrounded by pretty flowers. Hoseok only watches her do her thing with a fatherly smile on his face. He's been smiling since this morning. It was actually a first since the cool off with his girlfriend.

They reach the factory entrance, buying a ticket for the tour. Getting inside, she wastes no time in capturing the interesting tools used for making wine. The old machines with so much history carried by the rust and flaky run down metal chips tells so much.

"We will take you to the field first. This way, please." The guide informed the two, leading the way to the said field.

The two followed the guide. They still walked side by side, hands would brush against each other from time to time to which the both knew but decided to ignore it.

 

"This is where we grow and harvest the grapes to turn it into a wine. It is then delivered inside to process it." The guide said. Hoseok travels his eyes around the field nodding in understanding while she quickly takes a photo of them.

"Hey, Hoseok. Pose up. I'll take a picture of you." She said pointing somewhere for Hoseok to pose.

 

Hoseok nodded in agreement.

 

"Take a good one for me " Hoseok chuckles as he went over to the spot and started suggesting some poses to her.

She crinkles her eyes as she giggles watching Hoseok tries posing funnily.

"Alright, I'll take one now. One, two, three."

Clicks

~Clicks~

As the old stereo roared shut. The old man removing the cassette tape out.

"Calm down and stop walking back and fort. You're making me dizzy." The old man complained as the old lady walks back and fort in worries across their living room.

"For goodness sake. Your daughter is out there somewhere, alone. How can I calm down?" The old lady said in irritation. Heart beating fast with thoughts she doesn't want to imagine happening.

"What if something happens to her? What if she get hurts?" The old lady added. "What if she collapse?" What if-" Her thoughts was interrupted

 

"Stop thinking that way. Our daughter is twenty five years old. She knows how to take care of herself. She fully knows her condition and I know she can manage herself so stop worrying and let her feel freedom again." The old man said walking over to his wife.

"Let her live again. Let her be a normal person again, at least for today." He assured hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter