dos

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She arrived at the cafe, quickly lining up. It is a relief that there's not many people lining up, it's because it's just way too early, at least from what it seems. She has a chance to get inside the café.

Quickly fishing for her camera she brought with her. She took a picture of the line from her point of view, then the café. Adjusting the camera setting as it is still dark outside.

She's not a professional but you could say she takes photographs with aesthetic as people of this generation would say.

After taking a few pictures she's satisfied with. She then fixes her camera settings again for when the sun starts rising she could immediately capture its beauty.

As she fixes her camera, she hears a tiring huffs of breathes, two or three people from behind her. It was a loud catching of short breathes then a long one.

She couldn't help but chuckles hearing the complains in between the persons breathing. They probably thought they wouldn't make it in time, which makes sense considering how many people would plan to go.

"Phew~ I totally shoud start exercising." She heard from behind.

It was a voice of a man. She heard the people behind her let out a chuckles as well.

It's a nice start of the day, she guess.

 

Not long after, the café opened. Letting twenty people in first as they have a specific number of customers to follow as it is a small place.

Fortunately, she made it within the twenty people. She smiles happily, once she got inside they were asked to take a sit and they would take their orders in a minute.

She immediately went towards the table next to those wide window glass to see the beautiful view people are dying to see. She takes a sit and looked outside.

Any minute now, the sky would slowly turns from dark to bright. Showing the process of the waking sun, letting the people who came to see its glory to start their day right.

The waiter had taken her order, not long after. While she admires the slowly changing surroundings she heard a light cough from her side.

She quickly turns her heard to its direction. There stood a man, wearing a very friendly exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter