tres

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting out from the café after spending a good hour absorbing its positivity. She decided to just have a walk for a while before heading back home again.

Walking in a slow phase, she takes her time looking at the beautiful surrounding, stopping from time to time to take pictures she finds interesting which is basically everything. Clicking one or two shots before proceeding on walking again.

She finds herself stopping in a field of canola flowers laid out in a clean and orderly line. Swaying along the wind gently blowing against them. It was relaxing. She smiles on how simple yet pretty it was, again clicking a shots with different angle she could find. She nodded, satisfied with her work.

 

"You've been capturing every single things you lay your eyes on, you know? Your job?" She was startled, jumping a little as she held her chest in suprise with the sudden voice coming from behind her.

Quickly batting her head to the direction of the voice she heard. She frowned as she saw the man a good few metres away from her.

"Are you following me?" She asked in confusion. Thoughts suddenly filled up her minds.

He grins, shaking his head.

"No. I'm not following you. I'm just simply following the path made to get out from here." He shrugs.

She raised her eyebrows a little, thinking if she should believe him.

He saw the not-believing-you face she wears. He lazily pointed at the sign a few metres from them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter