sais

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now sitting inside a small japanese restaurant to which he insisted of taking her for lunch, both did not have a guts to speak. He would take small glances to the girl in front to see if she is feeling a lot better now.

Misplacing her camera, missing her train home, nearly getting herself killed and now heavy rain started dripping to the ground. Making the once bright afternoon darkens.

She sighed in frustration and irritation. Could this day gets any more worse?

 

"I'm Hoseok, by the way." He made a courage to speak up, holding out his hand for a handshake. She looks at him blankly, her smile nowhere to be found. Her face now wears a tiring emotions.

He doesn't like it. He likes it when she smiles. When her gums appearing a little.

She was about to reply when her phone rings. She turns her vision to the lit up screen. Showing the name she's been worried about.

 

Incoming call...
Mum

 

She hesitantly reached for her phone, swiping to answer it.

"Hello." She nervously answered.

"Where in the world are you? Why are you not in your room? Where are you?!?"

She slightly take her phone away from her ear. Her mother's furious voice echoing on the other line.

"I'm fine, Mum. I just went somewhere. I'll be home quickly." She tiringly replied as she unconsciously played with the table tracing unknown shapes.

He watch her flinches a little while she talks to her mother.

 

"You very much know that you can't just roam around anywhere by yourself. Go home this instant."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter