uno

photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She speed walks with such determination in order to get to the place she had planned to go in time. Not wanting to be late, she woke up at three thirty in the dawn. Having to have to travel for two or so hours for that place as it opens exactly as their opening hours then closes two hours after.

It was a very popular and famous old run down café destination, it was actually a small place with a view so breathtaking where one can see the most beautiful sun rises with windows widely spread from the top to bottom, taking every little details before your eyes.

People are willing to line up as long as they get to have their famous and legitimately good coffee in their morning hour especially that view you would want to see once in your life.

She arrived in the train station, quickly buying her boarding ticket and wasting no time getting inside the shuttle.

Hours passed, she finally arrived. She had to travel for thirty more minutes to reach the café. She hailed a taxi and politely told the driver her destination.

"I see that you're going to that famous café that everybody is going crazy for, young lady?" The driver broke the silence lingering between them, glancing to his rear mirror then back to the front again.

"Ah. Yes." She softly replied, giving a small smile.

"I don't get why young people go there. I mean it's just coffee. You can easily make them at home?" The driver stated, questioning a little.

She lightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter