Chapter 6

What Happens in Vegas Doesn't Stay There

Just a short chapter today my little kittens. I worked last night, and didn't get much nap before I had to take my husband to meet his new physical therapist. I couldn't wait to post this though.

 

                Jongin had no idea what had woken him or what time it was, he just knew he’d been lying there for a while, enjoying the warmth that was Kyungsoo next to him and wondering what the hell happened. He knew neither of them had drunk that much, but all he got when he tried to think after they left the restaurant was a vague blur. He wasn’t sore though, and they both might have been topless but they were wearing what appeared to be matching white pants. So, if somehow they had a “Waking Up in Vegas” wedding, it appeared they at least hadn’t consummated anything, which was a relief. If he was going to be getting up to any adult shenanigans with the man who might very well be his husband, he wanted to remember it.

                “We couldn’t have gotten married without knowing it, could we? Isn’t there some kind of law against that sort of thing?” Kyungsoo had finally gotten around to answering Jongin’s question he’d posed when he noticed the shorter man was awake. “And my doesn’t hurt and we appear to be wearing pants, so I’m assuming we didn’t at least do that.”

                “Funny you mentioned that. I was just thinking the same thing. Do you usually bottom though? You don’t really strike me as the type.”

                “I can, but I do usually top. Why?”

                “I’m the opposite. I can top, but I prefer bottom. People just assume, if they don’t think I’m straight, but I spend all day every day riding beasts I have to control. It’s nice to be able to put myself in someone else’s hands and just let go. Not that that’s happened in a while.”

                Kyungsoo suddenly sat up, reached for his glasses on the nightstand, and slid out of bed, much to Jongin’s disappointment. He’d doubted they were going to do anything, and if they really were married he was sure the other man would want the quickest annulment in history. That mean he wasn’t going to want as many cuddles as possible in the meantime.

                “Where are you going? Oh, and to answer your question I’m not really sure what the rules are. I never had to look them up because I’ve never been married.”

                “I was going to get dressed and try and retrace our steps and see if I could figure out what happened. We weren’t drunk. I would swear we weren’t drunk.”

                Jongin nodded and got out of bed himself. It only made sense, or if they couldn’t remember they might run into someone who knew how they ended up with what looked suspiciously like wedding bands on their fingers. He started by looking over the floor, while Kyungsoo was sifting through a pile of papers on the table that wasn’t there when they left.

                “These are all vouchers or discount cards to various attractions and stuff, mainly the casinos. There are a couple that look kind of interesting though. I don’t remember getting them either, or this white envelope.”

                The cowboy meanwhile had found a pile of clothing by the door, what they’d worn last night as well as crumpled white dress shirts, bow ties, and tailcoats, with matching white shoes. All they needed would’ve been top hats and canes and they could’ve joined one of the shows as part of the chorus.

                “Whatever happened, for a while we looked like a pair of cake toppers. I don’t think I’ve ever worn this much white in my life.”

                “What happened was, however the hell it happened, is that according to the state of Nevada either you’re eligible to change your name to Jongin Do, or I can to Kyungsoo Kim.”

                “WHAT!?!”

                Kyungsoo seemed to be rather calm for what he’d just announced. He held up a piece of paper. “This is a marriage license issued by the state of Nevada on this date to Kyungsoo Do and Jongin Kim, witnessed by a Justice of the Peace and I’m guessing somebody they managed to scrape up from somewhere. I don’t know where it happened, but at least we know. We both signed it Darling, in Hangul as well as English. For better or worse, richer or poorer, til death do us part we’re husbands.”

                Jongin was glad he’d been sitting on the floor to sort through the clothing. They’d only met yesterday, and suddenly they were tied together for life. Well, until Kyungsoo decided it wasn’t funny and filed for that annulment Jongin had thought of earlier. He was rather sad at the thought. For someone he’d known less than twenty-four hours, he was already quite attached. If they’d had a normal courtship, he would’ve happily popped the question, if Kyungsoo hadn’t first.

                The cowboy’s unexpected husband made no mention of annulment however. Instead, he padded over to where Jongin was still sitting on the floor and slid into the younger man’s lap and looped his arms around his neck.

                “I wonder if we sealed our vows with a kiss. Seems a pity we can’t remember even that.”

                Jongin debated saying something, but thought better of it and just pulled Kyungsoo closer so he could seal their mouths together. What’d he’d meant to be only a short, soft kiss quickly turned heated as their tongues battled and the two almost seemed to meld together before the cowboy, still attached at the lips to his husband, growled low in his throat and managed to maneuver himself to his feet, the shorter man wrapped around him like a koala. With only a quick stop to grab the “gift box” the hotel had given them; he made his way to the bed and flopped the two of them on their sides on it.

                Somehow, Jongin managed to pull away long enough to whisper, “tell me you don’t want to do this.”

                Kyungsoo set his glasses out of the way and looked at the cowboy with numerous unreadable emotions in his beautiful eyes. “I won’t lie to my husband Darling. Now kiss me.”