three.

Kisses. [Chaennie.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[streetcar // daniel caesar]

Mild attraction.

Or is it?

Jealousy was such an uncommon feeling to her but now it’s becoming a normal occurrence lately. Jennie didn’t like the fact that she was feeling this way because then she’d be the one upset with Chaeyoung and it’s not okay for her to feel like that when they weren’t even together. She still had to remember that they are only best friends and nothing more. Deep down she still feels a bit guilty that she had Chaeyoung involve in this but the girl did say that it would be a win-win scenario and she shouldn’t at all feel guilty about it.

So were they using each other? It might seem as so but Jennie tried to see the brighter side of it all however some obstacles has come to tarnish her optimism for it. Chaeyoung’s been hanging around Jisoo more often now as of late and she cant seem to get the younger to herself. What frustrates her the most is that Jisoo has been hogging her late at night doing who knows what. Her energy seeps away that easily when she hasn’t receive attention from Chaeyoung and was craving for it so badly that she finds herself unable to sleep.

The clock hits 2:33 AM and Jennie still couldn’t keep her mind off Chaeyoung. It greatly upsets her that she finds Chaeyoung not bothered of not being together often with her like she is. She misses when the younger would flirt with her but somehow, Jisoo caught her attention. Jennie knows she has no rights to be jealous, it wasn’t her place to be anyways and she should get rid of it quickly. It’s a bad thing to have that feeling around your own friends and it’s a feeling that shouldn’t be encouraged.

Walking to their kitchen, Jennie grumbly stomped her feet but soft enough not to disturb any of her members. She rummaged through their fridge for some milk but couldn’t find any. This added more to her ty feeling. Jennie leaned against the kitchen counter and sighed heavily, closing her eyes and tried to not think of Chaeyoung. She honestly felt like crying at the thought of Chaeyoung not even noticing her upset feelings.

Jennie rubbed her tired face and eyes. Frowning as she did so, her lips trembled lightly before a tear escape her eye. A tear turned to tears, and it also turned to quiet sobs that she can’t control. Their apartment was dark but only had the city lights pouring into their living room to pave their way in the familiar surroundings. She wants to be held, she doesn’t want just anyone to hold her. She wants Chaeyoung to hold her , specifically.

Soft footsteps made its way through their hallway and it stopped once the owner of the said footsteps heard... crying. Chaeyoung slowly tiptoed towards the sound and found that her Jennie unnie was crying silently in their kitchen. Her eyes widened at this.

“Jennie Unnie?”

By the voice that called out to her, she quickly wiped her tear stained face. She recognizes the voice anywhere and just wanted to run into the youngers arms after finally getting some alone time with her. However, Jennie resisted the urge to and looked away avoiding the younger. Jennie was still upset so she ignored Chaeyoung entirely and made an attempt to walk pass her. Chaeyoung was quick to catch her wrist. “Baby, what’s wrong? Talk to me i’m here.”

Her heart ached when Chaeyoung called her, shaking her head as she tried to pry the younger’s hand away. “I’m fine. What are you doing up at this hour anyways?” Finally she got loose of Chaeyoung’s hold on her and tucked her hands under her arms.

Chaeyoung frowned lightly but answered , “I could ask you the same thing.” Scratching the nape of her neck at the lack of response, chaeyoung continued. “I couldn’t sleep. Had too much of Chocolate with Jisoo unnie just now –“ she noticed the sadden look Jennie gave off and continued slowly, “and so i heard footsteps outside... i figured i could join the culprit.” She chuckled nervously.

Biting her bottom lip, “ Say mind telling me why you were crying?”

“It’s none of your business, now if you will excuse me i’ll get going now.” Avoiding Chaeyoung’s eyes, as she said that coldly.

Chaeyoung was sad by this of course. She cares so much about Jennie, even more now. When the older made a move to walk away, Chaeyoung grabbed her hands and stopped her again. But her action made Jennie whisper harshly at her which caused her to shrink in the inside a little. “Dont touch me.” Her eyes watered while glaring right into Chaeyoung’s eyes. The girl softened at this and let her go, watching as Jennie stood infront of her crying and shook her head as she finally left Chaeyoung.

Entering her room, Jennie got under her covers and continued to cry her eyes out. She felt guilty at the way she treated Chaeyoung and wanted to take it back but her heart was aching. It’s as if a girlfriend was upset with her significant other. Hugging her pillow close to her chest, Jennie didnt hear the sound of her door opening and closing and so was surprised when she felt the mattress tilt downwards by the intruder.

Her sobs become louder when she saw who it was, the reason of her dejection. Jennie turned away but she felt the girl got under the covers with her and pulled at her waist to back hug her. At the girl’s touch, Jennie finally gave in and leaned into Chaeyoung’s body as the younger engulfed her protectively.

“You can’t push me away. I’m like a metal drawn to a magnet and you happened to be it.” She chuckled sadly.

 “Well i guess my magnetic pull wasn’t strong enough to keep you around.” Jennie responded sadly with a sniffle to her nose. Chaeyoung turned Jennie around and looked at her confusingly. “What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean.” Rolling her eyes at her best friend. Chaeyoung caressed Jennie’s cheek and almost melted at her reddened cheeks and nose and as well as her cat eyes. “No, Jennie Unnie. I dont know what you mean.” The older sigh in frustration. “You’ve been spending more time with Jisoo unnie! You and her are always in your room doing god knows what and you had forgotten about me entirely!”

Jennie’s confession made Chaeyoung smile widely. A whole thousand watt smile and she’s not hiding it. Jennie continued seeming to not notice the girl’s happiness. “I’ve been trying to get your attention but you seem so preoccupied with her company that you dont even see my attempts at all.” Her distress caused her to cry even more and Chaeyoung softened her smile. She kissed the tears away and rubbed her sides to comfort her. Jennie hiccupped and whined.

“Did you miss my hugs?” Jennie nodded softly.

“Did you miss my kisses?” her nose sniffled and she bit her lip nodding.

“Did you miss me?” Jennie looked at her lips and started to cry softly again before nodding.

Chaeyoung cooed and brought her lips to peck Jennie’s while the older responded, wrapping her hands around the nape of Chaeyoung’s neck. Jennie whimpered into every kisses and breathe in the younger’s scent. She smelled like roses and mouthwash. She still doesn’t understand Chaeyoung’s obsession with mouthwash and reminded herself to ask the younger that. Lastly Chaeyoung pecked her friend’s cheek and hugged her. “I’m so sorry for not paying attention to you. I, myself had miss being with you.”

“What have you and Jisoo been doing behind closed doors?” she was afraid to ask but she needed to know. She needed answers or it’ll bother her for who knows how long. She felt the low chuckle produce by Chaeyoung through her  chest frrom their position as Chaeyoung was lying on top of her.

“do you really want to know?”

Jennie nodded furiously which made Chaeyoung laugh before shaking her head. “Jisoo unnie has been trying to get our little secret out from me.” The older gasped lightly and Chaeyoung nodded with an amused smiled. “She cornered me a few days ago and wanted to know what’s going on between us both. She comes in my room and tries to bribe me with snacks and ddont worry because i never give in. By the end of the night, we end up just talking together.”

Jennie felt like a fool, she didn’t have to feel jealous in the first place.

“So you guys... didn’t do anything more than... that? Like we do?”

“No baby, nothing like we do.” She caressed Jennie’s face and the older smiled widely showing off her gummy smile. Chaeyoung never thought that seeing that smile was going to be one of herr favourite but here she is a er for it. She felt like a number one fan of Jennie now lately.

Chaeyoung would be lying if she said she hasn’t been losing her mind over not spending her time with Jennie. She needed to show Jisoo that there wasn’t anything going on between them.

“Can i make up a rule?”

The younger looked at her confusingly but nodded. If she makes up a rule then it’ll be the first rule since their deal were established. She took this pause as a chance to nibble on Jennie’s jaw and the older turned her head to give her better access as she thought for awhile. She smiled softly when she felt finger’s circling her back. After a  while, Chaeyoung’s tongue worked its job and started to and left wet kisses which made Jennie hummed softly.

“It’s okay, baby. Take your time.” Whispering into Jennie’s neck as she pushed locks of hair aside and Chaeyoung nuzzled her nose into it.

2:58 A.M and they couldn’t get enough of each other. Jennie’s hands were wrapped around Chaeyoung while the younger’s were rubbing her sides.

She took a deep breath while she thought for a moment. Jennie didn’t want Chaeyoung to see other people while they’re doing all these things together. She didn’t want to feel... jealous again. It’s an awful feeling when you don’t know why you are.

Pushing the younger to look at her, Jennie caressed her face and traced her jaw, her pointed nose, her eyebrows and lips. Chaeyoung looked at her endearingly, admiring how focused and serious Jennie’s face was. She wonders why her face seemed strefoed and wanted to get rid of it so Chaeyoung playfully caught the finger that was hovering above her lips into and it broke a smile into the older girl.

“Noooo. Don’t bite me.” Her voice was tired but she still had a smile, how could she not? Chaeyoung makes her happy and she doesn’t know if that fact will ever change but she hopes not

Chuckling lowly, Chaeyoung lay on her side looking down on the older and waited patiently.

“I don’t want you to see anyone else until the deal ends.”

Chaeyoung was confused, Jennie’s not fond of the idea of her being with other people? Of course she’s not seeing anyone at the moment well because of their dating ban but she’s curious to why Jennie won’t allow it. Don’t get her wrong for questioning it, she’s on board with the idea, anything to still spend more moments like this even in secret. Chaeyoung too does not want Jennie to see someone else, she doesn’t want anyone to hold Jennie like this the way she holds her. She doesn’t want anyone to kiss Jennie’s lips while she’s kissing it too.

“I’m okay with that rule but i want it to be applied to you as well. I can’t have anyone doing this with you, i dont want that. Not yet.” She whispered her reply in all seriousness.

Jennie’s eyes studied her, she can feel the smile trying to form so she pursed her lips and nodded.

“Yeah? Is that okay with you, Miss Jennie unnie?”

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” Latching her lips on Chaeyoung’s with a smile on her face. Chaeyoung giggled at her eagerness and reciprocated the kiss.

“Did you know every kiss i share with you feels like it’s adding another year to my lifetime?” Jennie laughed at this and buried her face in Chaeyoung’s neck. “You’re such a sweet talker, Rosie.” Shaking her head.

“Really now? It’s a newfound skill i discovered and it only comes out when i’m with one girl.”

“Hmmm? Do i know who this girl is?” Playing along with Chaeyoung. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter